Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Had my first lucid dream!

Old 01-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Had my first lucid dream!

So i just woke up from my first lucid dream... im pretty excited.

for those who don't know what that is. its dreaming obviously, but u know whats going on and u can do whatever the hell u want.

im not going to share my dream. but lets just say it consisted of driving a zr1 with a hot babe. and i remember it completely like it was yesterday.

i think everyone should mess around with this, becuase i mean what else are u going to do when ur asleep? forget?

so these are a couple things ive been practicing for about 2 months now.

recalling dreams - writing them down after u wake up, getting in a habit and recognizing things that are recurring in multiple dreams.

reality checking - do this when your awake. it is basically just building muscle memory by asking ur self if you are dreaming or awake. for me, i remembered multiple times a day to look at my hands and say im dreaming, if nothing weird was happening, i obviously was not dreaming. another common thing people do is look at their watch or anything that tells time and make sure that the time makes sense. supposedly numbers go wrong a lot in dreams.

thats basically all i did but this is a good site to get u started

http://www.lucidipedia.com/learning/...n=introduction
Old 01-25-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Old 01-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
if u dont believe me look it up. its completely legit...
Old 01-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
x2
Old 01-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #6
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkhi View Post
So i just woke up from my first lucid dream... im pretty excited.

for those who don't know what that is. its dreaming obviously, but u know whats going on and u can do whatever the hell u want.

im not going to share my dream. but lets just say it consisted of driving a zr1 with a hot babe. and i remember it completely like it was yesterday.

I think i know what happened next......
Old 01-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #8
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
lmao
Old 01-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
Flip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: STA Ponce De Leon
Name: Rusty Shackleford
Flip_Pallot's Tacoma Gallery
Was it wet too?
Old 01-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #10
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
I've heard of these before, never have experienced one though.
ya not many people know about it. but they do exist. and anyone can do it if they are willing to practice.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #11
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip_Pallot View Post
Was it wet too?
Old 01-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #12
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
lol i cant even get anyone to take this seriously. admin delete please.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #14
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
lol i know what your talkin about. then you think about it all damn day. lol ive had a few of those... but none of them were good... only had one happen... or close enough to happening.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:18 PM   #15
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
i think i have these all the time. i keep having dreams where regular, everyday things happen to me. the things are so normal (ie conversations with friends, hanging out at someones house...) that half the time im not even sure if it was a dream. maybe its not what you have going on but either way its getting kinda weird.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #17
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i usually can tell the future in my dreams. I can dream something, and usually it will happen in the next few days.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #18
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
i think i have these all the time. i keep having dreams where regular, everyday things happen to me. the things are so normal (ie conversations with friends, hanging out at someones house...) that half the time im not even sure if it was a dream. maybe its not what you have going on but either way its getting kinda weird.
hmm yea thats not really what im experiencing haha. the whole point is to realize ur dreaming. which is the hard part

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Go smoke some DMT, thats even better.
that shit is crazy but if u mastered lucid dreams = legal free dmt

dmt is the same chemical that is produced in your brain when you sleep
Old 01-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #19
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i usually can tell the future in my dreams. I can dream something, and usually it will happen in the next few days.
Shit that has happened to me before also it was so wierd
Old 01-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #20
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

dmt is the same chemical that is produced in your brain when you sleep
yeah dude, i read a book on that shit. Its a pretty interesting thing to look up on.