Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The Viking Crippler (My own Internet sensation)

Old 01-26-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
The Viking Crippler (My own Internet sensation)

This image has sparked some good humor in another thread.,

with comments like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbolas View Post
i'm sorry, but i would not put that shit on the back of my truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
What the hell is that? Some sort of viking killing tool?
Quote:
maybe something Flavor-Flave might put on his head or hang from his neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
"For the pirate that likes balls"
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Don't buy that thing please, for all the Tacoma owners out there we beg you not to buy that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke View Post
Yes it is a Viking weapon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Max View Post
LOL that's funny.... If anything it would certainly hurt many shins that come to close to the rear of the truck..No love for the Viking crippler??
Quote:
thats funny right there!!

I've decided to take the Viking Crippler into a realm of its own.

My PS Crippler layer may be downloaded here. Feel free to add to the thread. All in good fun.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:30 PM   #3
automoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Mike
automoto's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO
Old 01-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
you misspelled rebels.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #5
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
wow how did i miss the original thread good stuff
Old 01-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
Yamaha
Canadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Canadian Max's Tacoma Gallery
I posted this up on the Canadian Tacoma Board also...
Old 01-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This image has sparked some good humor in another thread.

Attached Thumbnails
The Viking Crippler (My own Internet sensation)-viking-crippler.jpg  
Old 01-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #10
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Blue Angles incorporate the crippler due to it's superiour strength.

Attached Thumbnails
The Viking Crippler (My own Internet sensation)-blue-angle-crippler.jpg  
Old 01-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #11
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
I actually have one of those.... well not in chrome though.

And yes I have used all 3 balls and the hook within 2 days
Old 01-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #12
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
Blue Angles incorporate the crippler due to it's superiour strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikatz3 View Post
I actually have one of those.... well not in chrome though.

And yes I have used all 3 balls and the hook within 2 days
[BEGIN SARCASM]

That's very good. Was the recipient of your crippler's blows sufficiently disabled after you used it on them? How did the hook work out?

[END SARCASM]
Old 01-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #13
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Make a nice hood ornament ??
Old 01-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #14
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

[BEGIN SARCASM]

That's very good. Was the recipient of your crippler's blows sufficiently disabled after you used it on them? How did the hook work out?

[END SARCASM]
Lol my victims were horribly crippled for life, but on a serious note the viking crippler is awesomw!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:05 PM   #15
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
It may just be me, but I find no humor in any of this...

Marc M
Old 01-27-2010, 07:38 AM   #18
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I think I helped in the other thread with the inspiration for the name. This is an awesome thread...
How bout the sham wow guy with a crippler?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:32 AM   #19

Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Awesome! I think I helped in the other thread with the inspiration for the name. This is an awesome thread...
How bout the sham wow guy with a crippler?
Yes you helped spark my imagination. Both you and Canadian Max get full credit for the name.

If I could purchase the Crippler for a reduced price and a color other than chrome, I would get one and have a sticker made that reads "Viking Crippler" on it and put in on my truck.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:37 AM   #20
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A couple more.

lmfao!!!