LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Whats on your Ipod?

Old 01-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Whats on your Ipod?

Best songs on your Ipod?CD's?
Old 01-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
alot of music... anything from Screamo to R&B
Old 01-26-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Digging Tiger Army at the moment.

Oh and thrice but the older stuff.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know about music but I like podcasts and I listen to WMMR Preston&Steve daily podcast............................
Old 01-26-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
whole lot of hank williams jr.
Hell yea.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I have dust on my ipod. The dust occassionally gets knocked off when I toss it across the room.

I'm not saying I hate the ipod. I'm just saying I hate Apple.

/rant off

Now ask me what I have on my mp3 player and you'll get a list of some very cool music.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #9
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
X2, along with Merle Haggard.
I had my buddy set up my ipod since i dont have itunes and for whatever reason.... no haggard. Its blasthomy (spelling?)
Old 01-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I have dust on my ipod. The dust occassionally gets knocked off when I toss it across the room.

I'm not saying I hate the ipod. I'm just saying I hate Apple.

/rant off

Now ask me what I have on my mp3 player and you'll get a list of some very cool music.
hahaha. Nice
Old 01-26-2010, 02:39 PM   #11
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
hahaha. Nice

Dramarama, Gorillaz, Silversun Pickups, Disturbed, Tool, Godsmack, Linkin Park, Jet, The Killers....

No idea what I was thinking when I started copying stuff to it. Weird combination but it seems to work for me.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #12
Reneg8de is on a distinguished road

Reneg8de's Tacoma Gallery
Pink Floyd Led Zeppelin, Tool, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice In Chains, Metallica, Radiohead, Rush and 40 more gigs worth of other music
Old 01-26-2010, 02:42 PM   #14

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reneg8de View Post
Pink Floyd Led Zeppelin, Tool, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice In Chains, Metallica, Radiohead, Rush and 40 more gigs worth of other music
I completely forgot about the Alice in Chains and Radiohead stuff on there.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:46 PM   #15
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Zeppelin, Alice in Chains, Godsmack, Deth Klok, Dave Matthews, Beastie Boys...