Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

To a site full of information...

Old 01-29-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
To a site full of information...

I sold my truck yesterday guys. I am moving on to other things now, and probably won't be on the forum anymore.

Tcbob and the rest of the mods, you've done a good job with the forum.

Thanks to those that helped me out.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:51 AM   #3
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
ditto on all counts
+2
Old 01-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Just cause you don't have the truck doens't mean you can't stop by now and then to let us know how you are!!

Best of luck.

BTW- What are you going to be driving now??

I am going to pick up a 2005 powerstroke.

I may drop by the off topic forum from time to time.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
a fucking Ford? Dude
Old 01-30-2010, 12:00 PM   #6
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Why you get rid of your truck,you know that the Tacoma was not on the recall list ...right
Old 01-30-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cyrus View Post
I am going to pick up a 2005 powerstroke.

I may drop by the off topic forum from time to time.
get a cummins. Iv always loved the saying Id rather be cummin than stroking. HA. ok now that iv intertained myself......
Old 01-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cyrus View Post
I sold my truck yesterday guys. I am moving on to other things now, and probably won't be on the forum anymore.

Tcbob and the rest of the mods, you've done a good job with the forum.

Thanks to those that helped me out.
Good having you on the site! Stop by once in a while if you can.