Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A$$ hats on the road

Old 01-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
A$$ hats on the road

Man I am pissed to no end, but also proud of myself. Here goes.

Driving home from a Dr.'s appointment I get passed by a 4x4 Diesel 4dr doing excess of 60mph in a 55mph zone, they also passed in a no passing zone. No biggy I just shrugged it off. Then... a white SUV passes me in the next instant this time making me jam on my brakes because he didn't have enough room to get in. Oh I forgot to mention they both had an on coming vehicle which I think felt very uncomfortable. So I follow them for a bit not really planning to do anything just following. Well we get into town, pull up to a redlight, I get into the turning lane and this fool is to my right, he rolls down the window starts showing me I am number 1 and Cursing me then throws a sucker at my truck. The light then turned green and I decided to follow him. He turned right and pulled into a driveway where guess what the ford is there also, 4 get out of the Truck and 3 get out of the SUV. Not really concerned because I was going to just drive by slowly and get a License plate number, however they ran to the road to meet me so I rolled down the window to have more cursing done. I made a few notes, such as their description and license plate numbers. Then told them they were driving wrecklessly, to which they replied shut the F up and get the F outa here. So I drove off to the police station.

Now I am proud because not long ago the police would have been responding to a whole different scene. Just a side note. only 3 of them were willing to dance, 2 young boys 17-20 and a father figure. I have been deeply involved in martial arts for 18+ yrs, I also carry, and for these situations I have an equalizer, a police baton. None of which was known to the wildly rowled up croud. Ok sorry for the long post I'm finding something to eat.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Kick his ass, Seabass!!!

seriously, Good job Lucas. It must have been tempting to crack skulls, but you did right. +1
Old 01-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
.................and the moral of the story is?...............................
Old 01-29-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
good job staying calm Lucas. you have always been a man of less confrontation.

+1
Old 01-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
good job staying calm Lucas. you have always been a man of less confrontation.

+1
Not always. I was normally knee deep in that kinda stuff. I never looked for trouble but I can't stand to see people bully others. I always think about what if they had done that to my brother or my GF's cousin. I figure if they get a lesson taught to them now then maybe they'll remember it the next time they get an attitude. You know pass on'em good enough that every time they curse someone they will think about the ass whoopin they recieved.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
Blue Ten is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Ten is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Ten is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Ten is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Ten is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Gregg
Blue Ten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpedal View Post
Kick his ass, Seabass!!!

seriously, Good job Lucas. It must have been tempting to crack skulls, but you did right. +1
Old 01-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Not always. I was normally knee deep in that kinda stuff. I never looked for trouble but I can't stand to see people bully others. I always think about what if they had done that to my brother or my GF's cousin. I figure if they get a lesson taught to them now then maybe they'll remember it the next time they get an attitude. You know pass on'em good enough that every time they curse someone they will think about the ass whoopin they recieved.

okay, man of less confrontation online I should say.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:41 PM   #9
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnH72 View Post
So did the police say they were going to do anything?
If they were anything like the police departments of the two cities I've lived in, regardless of what they said they were going to do, they would actually do nothing.

I'm not even trying to hate. Unfortuantely, that just sums up my "in need of PD" experiences.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #10
Poodoo

luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
okay, man of less confrontation online I should say.
You are correct there sir! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnH72 View Post
So did the police say they were going to do anything?
The officer I talked to actually left after I gave them the address. I finished the report and passed back that way, the officer was there. What was said or what actually could be done I don't know.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking douchebags.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #13
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
The officer I talked to actually left after I gave them the address. I finished the report and passed back that way, the officer was there. What was said or what actually could be done I don't know.

nice... now.... had this happened where i live... they would do nothing.... i almost got ran over by my dick head neighbor. she came straight for me and i had to jump out of the way to avoid getting hit. went to the station... took my report... then did nothing.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn good job Lucas. i wouldnt have been able to be so calm man.