Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Essay on TW

Old 01-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
saltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
saltwater taco's Tacoma Gallery
Essay on TW

I'm writing an essay for my comp class about TW and how we view technology. I also get to include 3 pics! This should be fairly easy, but does anybody have any suggestions?
Old 01-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sounds pretty cool. im waiting to see where this goes.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
write about the UG. alot of taco pics there.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #4
saltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can you post a link to that?
Old 01-30-2010, 07:33 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwater taco View Post
Can you post a link to that?
if it isnt about sex education....you dont need it.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery

found a pic of an ese
Old 01-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #9
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
^^
Old 01-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #10

Haha! So does anybody have any real suggestions? I'm thinking suspension lift technology and...ummm...
Old 01-30-2010, 07:56 PM   #12
`

rick's Tacoma Gallery
are you writing about the general overview of TW, or a specific analysis on a certain topic. exp: lifted trucks, suspension or whatever?
Old 01-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #13
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao
Old 01-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The technology from 1st gen to 2nd gen and possible future 3rd gen
Old 01-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #15
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say to write on the virtues of communication and internet technology connecting people from all over the world around one common interest. That could probably be a much more in depth topic than just "trucks, bitches!" lol. The way people use technology to enhance communication and understanding has always been something that interests me though.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
I'd say to write on the virtues of communication and internet technology connecting people from all over the world around one common interest. That could probably be a much more in depth topic than just "trucks, bitches!" lol. The way people use technology to enhance communication and understanding has always been something that interests me though.
thats actually a damn good idea for a paper.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #18
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I like that idea better than mine, go with that.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:16 PM   #19
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Hahaha, yeah why is it these ideas strike me many years after I was in a position to actually use them in an academic setting. If only, lol. I'm a network engineer though, and as nerdy as it sounds I'm a geek for communications. Not so much in the bits and bytes, although I'm required to have an in depth understanding of that to do my job, but rather in the way we use communication technology. Communication is something that we have done for millions of years, and it has evolved with us as technology has changed. From cave drawings, to speech, to clay tablets and stylus, to papyrus, to paper, to the printing press, to daily newspapers, to teletype, to fax, to dialup, to broadband. The bottom line though is that the underlying technology has changed, but the purpose is the same. Communication takes place, and I communicate to someone, or vice versa, to facilitate understanding among one another. The ability of someone to effectively communicate can make or break relationships, a career, or any manner of things. The great thing about tacomaworld.com or any other forum is that we're able to quickly and effectively communicate vast amounts of information. If you think about what it would take to accomplish the same thing with other technologies it becomes pretty baffling. I mean even going back to just a fax machine. Every time someone replied to a thread it would send a copy to each person who had previously replied, at a bare minimum. That would totally leave out people who just stumble across a thread on the home page or in a sub forum. It's totally impractical.

Anyway, I'll step off my soapbox. I just get all excited about communications sometimes. I'm a geek. What can I say.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:18 PM   #20
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Roll with it. You will find a wide range of great info. good luck