Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Wesboro Baptist Church

Old 01-31-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Wesboro Baptist Church

Anyone Heard of them?

Well the Wesboro Baptist church is having a protest at the Seal Beach Navy weapons station. These people are the ones who protest at fallen soldiers funerals and hold signs saying "god hates America" and "soldiers are ****" and the worst "Thank god for 9-11".

I'm going to be out there that day Protesting AGAINST them. If you want to Join and show your American Pride, come out and protest with us. Bring an American Flag and some signs.

DATE: 2-20-10
Time: 9:00 AM
Where: Bolsa Avenue & Seal Beach BLVD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church
Old 01-31-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I fucking hate those motherfuckers. I might come with you dude. When is it?
Old 01-31-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
when?
Old 01-31-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Opps Forgot the date, Feb 20

FIXED!
Old 01-31-2010, 10:58 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
when?
x2
Old 01-31-2010, 11:04 PM   #6
Greg Graffin 2016

fixed.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:08 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I'll make out with one of you guys, wearing an ACU, to prove a point
Old 01-31-2010, 11:09 PM   #8
DuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st EOD Co.
Name: Tom
DuderAbides's Tacoma Gallery
Being in the military, I find it oh so hilarious that these people's right to say this putrid fucking drivel is protected by the men and women I serve with. If they hate America so damn much, then get the fuck outta here; and dont let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out! Secondly, also being an atheist, I'm quite certain that the bible, and christianity in general says absolutely nothing of what they are preaching, and if there is indeed a lord or higher power, these people certainly aren't making him/her/it proud of them...truth be told im sure god is totally doin' the "face palm" to these ingrates
Old 01-31-2010, 11:10 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
The WBC is nothing more than a group of attention seeking imbeciles who go protest at high emotion events soley to cause trouble and if their lucky someone will attack them so they can sue them... Not to mention the entire church is composed of one family...

Truthfully, paying them any sort of attention is only giving into what they want... However I cant deny that I would love to give any one of them a swift kick in the ass.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:30 AM   #10
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
They are one of the reasons that the Patriot Guard Riders was formed. To block them from the families of fallen heros, during the funerals.
One of the best groups I've belonged to. I wish I could be there, with my bike and flags!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:36 AM   #11
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
if yall go out there be-careful, they do have lawyers with them. they just want to start a fight to "prove their point". ALL Navy personal were told to stay away from them the last time they were in VA
Old 02-01-2010, 07:43 AM   #13
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my favorite radio talk show (Toucher & Rich) calling WBC. A little prank that I thought would be great to share with you guys. This was when Heathe Ledger died and WBC was going to or did (I forget) picket his funeral.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pM4SZ3wc3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6aUu...eature=related

It's hilarious. One of their best segments.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:50 AM   #14
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
These freaks are from my hometown, so I grew up hearing and seeing them all the time. They definitely are out there. Unfortunately, the old man (Fred Phelps) is/was a lawyer, and is very smart. Many have tried to run him over or harm him, but he manages to stay alive. His daughter is the leader now and is actually probably the more clinically insane. She is all about publicity. Many poeple think she even set her own garage on fire and claimed arson to try and get publicity. But all the people in Topeka, KS hate him just as much or more than anyone else, so please don't think that he acts as all Topekans or Kansas do .

The weird thing is, my mom is a teacher and has had many of the kids in class. She says that all of the kids are the nicest and well-behaved of all her students, and many of them are very smart. They just literally get brainwashed from the time they are born. If you see them picket, you'll see kids as young as 3 or 4 holding signs. So messed up.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #16
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
So what is their platform ? why would you protest a fallen soldier ? You have to be pretty angry or misguided to protest that venue. Hate mongers ? anti-war ? anti-govt ? Protest in front of the Seals, yea o.k. that's saying "I want an ass whoopin" like no other" ---fools
Old 02-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #17
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
They are based right here in Topeka. The best thing you can do is just ignore them. They crave the attention. Most of the Phelps clan are lawyers. They are considered a cult around here. PB65Stang is right on the money.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #18
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
I believe in freedom of religion but when it is used to protest against the very men who are protecting that right and those who have lost their life protecting their freedoms, I get pissed!! Where are these assholes getting the balls or should I say lack of brains to protest the MEN in the Military? If I lived on the West Coast, I would be there with you guys. Because of distance, I can only be there in spirit. Stay out of trouble and let them know that our Military has people who care and support our MEN in uniform!!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #19
DuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shedDuderAbides is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st EOD Co.
Name: Tom
DuderAbides's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
So what is their platform ? why would you protest a fallen soldier ? You have to be pretty angry or misguided to protest that venue. Hate mongers ? anti-war ? anti-govt ? Protest in front of the Seals, yea o.k. that's saying "I want an ass whoopin" like no other" ---fools
Alot of it is interpreted on their views and opinions of the bible. They believe they are messengers from God telling the people of America that we as a people are doomed to hell because we live in sin, we celebrate sin, and we have forgotten how vengeful and powerful and spiteful God can be. That we have "sinned away our day of grace" is what I believe the lead daughter says. So they're extremely happy to see that our men and women in the military are getting killed etc etc. And alot of the protests and signs are strictly for shock value. I agree that its like throwing fuel on a fire by giving them attention. Voltaire once said, "I may not agree with what you have to say sir, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." I'm glad the freedom riders were formed, just so the WBB followers can see the flags, and hear their lovely motorcycles!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #20
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Their church number was all over youtube at one point and i called those shit heads and told them a few things . I hope they get hit by a empty plane and only kill them and no one else.