LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Any real "New Car" scented freshners?

Old 02-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Any real "New Car" scented freshners?

Stupid question, but I'm looking to buy a used Taco, and it'd be awesome if I can put a new car scented freshner in it, just for a little while. Have any of you tried any out that actually smell right. Most of the reviews for them online say they smell nothing like new cars.

I don't care about the smell much, just curious of you've come across one that works, that I can buy.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
most detailing shops can spray your truck when they shampoo it. I dont know if it actually smells like a new car but that is what they advertise