Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Got my test results in...

Old 02-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
Flip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: STA Ponce De Leon
Name: Rusty Shackleford
Flip_Pallot's Tacoma Gallery
Got my test results in...

Not that kinda test lol. I passed my Law Enforcement State certification test. I'm pretty excited, can't wait to get hired and get out on the streets......Just wanted to brag a bit lol
Old 02-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!
Old 02-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #4
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!
Old 02-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man, I know exactly how you feel
Old 02-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #7
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats
Old 02-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #8
kyzmyss is on a distinguished road
kyzmyss's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man. How does it work in Florida? Did you already complete the Academy? How long is the Academy?

I'm currently enrolled in the Academy here in California. It is a 28 week program. I'm in week 24. 4 more to go....
Old 02-02-2010, 04:10 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
atta boy
Old 02-02-2010, 05:00 AM   #11
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery

JK ... Congrats!!
Old 02-02-2010, 05:02 AM   #12
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!!! I can't wait til I finish school...Im gonna go work for Houston Police Department....
Old 02-02-2010, 05:03 AM   #13
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Like I told Robocop... If you see my truck rollin' through your area, I'm obeying every law. Every single one.

Congrats.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:03 AM   #14
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
congrats
Old 02-02-2010, 05:06 AM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Like I told Robocop... If you see my truck rollin' through your area, I'm obeying every law. Every single one.

Congrats.
are you implying that you wont be in my area?
Old 02-02-2010, 05:11 AM   #17
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Congtatulation!!! Stay safe out there and thank you for what you will be doing.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:59 AM   #18
Flip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: STA Ponce De Leon
Name: Rusty Shackleford
Flip_Pallot's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the congratulations everybody..As far as how the academy works in Florida is you complete it before you get hired and before you take the state test. It takes roughly 5 months, it's a total of 770 hours, then you have 3 chances to pass the state cert. test. As far as underpaid jobs, this is nothing new lol, I was in the coast guard. I'd rather have fun living my life and be happy then be stuck inside all day just to make so more cash.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #19
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Awesome!!! I can't wait til I finish school...Im gonna go work for Houston Police Department....

Been with them for 15 yrs! If you haven't already applied you better do so before Annise Parker closes the Academy!!!!!!!!

BTW I see you're a tranny. Google HPD Sergeant Julia Oliver :O
Old 02-02-2010, 08:32 PM   #20
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations! I wish you well in your new career. You need to apply to every Agency that will accept your application and take the first job offered to you. Every Agency has its issues, and the grass is not always greener on the other side. After you get through Field Training and pass your probation period (1 yr), then you can begin to look around if you're not happy. Jobs are difficult to find in Florida and the pay is not great especially in Central Florida. There is a alot of competition out there, meaning experienced unemployed Officers. Your job is to sell yourself to the Agency. I wish you success. Stay safe.