Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Old 02-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Flying Spaghetti Monster

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the parody religionthe Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Pastafarianism.[3] Created in 2005 by Bobby Henderson, it was originally intended as a satirical protest against the decision by the Kansas State Board of Education to require the teaching of intelligent design as an alternative to evolution in public schools. In an open letter sent to the Kansas State Board of Education, Henderson parodied the concept of intelligent design by professing belief in a supernatural creator which closely resembles spaghetti and meatballs. Henderson further called for his "Pastafarian" theory of creation to be allotted equal time in science classrooms alongside intelligent design and evolution. He explained that since the intelligent design movement uses ambiguous references to an unspecified "Intelligent Designer", any conceivable entity may fulfill that role, even a Flying Spaghetti Monster. After Henderson published the letter on his website, it rapidly became an internet phenomenon and a symbol for the case against intelligent design in public schools.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-02-2010, 09:36 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery

Ramen.
Attached Thumbnails
Flying Spaghetti Monster-800px_touched_by_his_noodly_appendage.jpg  
Old 02-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #5
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Finally, a deity you can sink your teeth into...........
Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #6
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
hey... who doesnt like speghetti and meatballs.

Have to have garlic bread with it though.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #7
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Finally, a deity you can sink your teeth into...........
Don't forget that Jesus said "Eat Me." It's even a sacrament.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #8

Marines:
and...............

or maybe some .........

Old 02-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #9

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Don't forget that Jesus said "Eat Me." It's even a sacrament.
I find the Host bland. Think the Church would frown on me bringing some butter and jam?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #10

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I find the Host bland. Think the Church would frown on me bringing some butter and jam?
"We've secretly replaced this church's wine with Jack Daniels. Let's see if anyone notices."
Old 02-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #11
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

this thread is making me hongray!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #12

Quote:
"we've secretly replaced this church's wine with jack daniels. Let's see if anyone notices."

shhh
Old 02-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #13

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

*snip*
I'm guessing you never noticed the FSM option in this thread's poll?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...-religion.html
Old 02-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #14

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
this thread is making me hongray!
Same! Lunch had better get here soon!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #15
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
Im starting to like this religion. For the people in the "101 athiest quotes" thread yesterday.... I think I found my faith!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #16

Quote:
I'm guessing you never noticed the FSM option in this thread's poll?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...-religion.html

I totaly missed that one. but now I am officially a member
Old 02-02-2010, 09:50 AM   #18

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Anybody posting in this thread work? Or....do you work nights and now is downtime?
I'm a computer programmer. This place is my distraction while I let my mind wander during those "how the hell am I gonna make that work?!?" moments.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:50 AM   #19

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Anybody posting in this thread work? Or....do you work nights and now is downtime?
I am working.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #20
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Red face

Quote:
I'm a computer programmer. This place is my distraction while I let my mind wander during those "how the hell am I gonna make that work?!?" moments.

Perhaps more downtime is in order? Vacation?

May be in order for both you and 98Tacoma27.....????

Just from general observation, it seems that some appear lost in East Overshoe, about four buckles up!

Sorry............. Couldn't help myself.......