Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

"that's what she said"

Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Talking "that's what she said"

LOL, kids these days EH

Old 02-02-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO!! Priceless
Old 02-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaaha
Old 02-02-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Rofl
Old 02-02-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
"Don't touch it. Don't even look at it."
Byrd32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Byrd32's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha
Old 02-02-2010, 11:19 AM   #8
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awsome... The things kids say...
Old 02-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #9
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) USS La Jolla (SSN 701) Veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
High five to that guy!
Old 02-02-2010, 11:22 AM   #10
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
That made my day, thanks for posting that up for us neontrail. lol
Old 02-02-2010, 11:23 AM   #11
sioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud ofsioux_hockey_guy has much to be proud of

sioux_hockey_guy's Tacoma Gallery
This is why I shouldn't have kids. If that were my kid and I got an e-mail like that I would be laughing too hard to discipline the kid.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #12
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Old 02-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #13
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha
Old 02-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #14
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, which one of us would not have said that in the same situation
Old 02-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #15
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
awesome lol
Old 02-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Kids are awesome! Honestly, if my kid came home with that slip...I'd take him out for some ice cream and give him a high 5...
Old 02-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #17
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgalleon View Post
I'm at work now showing all my co- workers since we all say " thats what she said" when the opportunity arises... lol this made my day haha
HAHAHAHA...CANT STOP LAUGHING....I'm also showing it to my co workers and we also wait for the best opportunity to say "that's what she said"....
Old 02-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #18
maconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of light

maconhurler's Tacoma Gallery
Very funny indeed...but do you realize with HIPA laws you could probably be fired right now.

I'd get this thread squashed asap if I were you.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #19
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I would have bought my kid ice cream if he brought that home to me
Old 02-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #20
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
high five to that guy!
lol!!