Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GraveYard Shift BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2010, 03:15 AM   #21
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
ok Im back. Needed to do a couple of things on here, but from home.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #22
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I'll be staying on nights now. Can't wait to tell the wifey
Old 02-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #23
afireinside is on a distinguished road
afireinside's Tacoma Gallery
I too get off at midnight. Im getting kinda sick of being up until 2:30am and waking at 10am. I usually spend my time on here seeing what all you guys have to say.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #24
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
you got it made. getting OFF at midnight aint shit.. i go IN at midnight.. thats a graveyard shift.. getting off at 12 is swing shift.

thank god today is my last day
Old 02-03-2010, 11:18 PM   #25
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Whats all the hate for the graveyard shift. When I was working retail that was the shift to be at! My nights were days and my days were nights. The challenge was getting out of work at 5am to go back at 7am to unload the merch. trailer. Still nothing but love for the graveyard shift.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:56 PM   #26
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Sup guys.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #27
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
sup homie...
Old 02-04-2010, 12:04 AM   #28
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
nothing just got in trouble for using TW to much at work. Being overseas we have a limit of how much internet usage we can use and i was on the top 100 for all of Iraq. So I ran my personal Internet to my desk so i can do what i want on the internet.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:29 AM   #29
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
nothing just got in trouble for using TW to much at work. Being overseas we have a limit of how much internet usage we can use and i was on the top 100 for all of Iraq. So I ran my personal Internet to my desk so i can do what i want on the internet.
LOL!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:34 AM   #30

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i get board over here. there is only so much on the internet. Then i found TW and got addicted fast. Since here, i have bought a shit load of stuff to do Mods when i get home. My wife keeps asking me how many box's are going to show up. I tell her just one more

Edit: I just got a negitvie rep for saying "i wonder how many pages before this gets out of hand and locked" in the 101 Atheist Quotes. all they left was "what a ass hole"
Old 02-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #31
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Yea i get board over here. there is only so much on the internet. Then i found TW and got addicted fast. Since here, i have bought a shit load of stuff to do Mods when i get home. My wife keeps asking me how many box's are going to show up. I tell her just one more
hahaha nice on telling the wife that
Old 02-04-2010, 12:42 AM   #32
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
It's always one more ... and one more ... and one more...

mondwa, when exactly are you getting back, so we can try this MT meet thing out. might not be worth it unless everyone can show.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:44 AM   #33

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
It's always one more ... and one more ... and one more...

mondwa, when exactly are you getting back, so we can try this MT meet thing out. might not be worth it unless everyone can show.
PM sent
Old 02-04-2010, 12:44 AM   #34
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
all they left was "what a ass hole"
It must run in the water here, because we're pretty damn good at that. Got a new line for the ladies in whitefish this weekend, 100% sure none of them will like it. the problem is they have to set me up.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:47 AM   #35
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly I work the weekend graves (been doing it for 2.5 yrs) and desperately trying to get a day job.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:50 AM   #36

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
Sadly I work the weekend graves (been doing it for 2.5 yrs) and desperately trying to get a day job.
So you work days for the wk

Dam it to many retards in this company. I have to go and push the power on and off on a printer. WTF who cant reset a printer? I'll be back
Old 02-04-2010, 01:00 AM   #37

Quote:

Edit: I just got a negitvie rep for saying "i wonder how many pages before this gets out of hand and locked" in the 101 Atheist Quotes. all they left was "what a ass hole"
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA for the wife and athiest. And also if you're out there with a mil unit, too many dumbasses. I love when the printer jams and tells you what area to look in but all they do is put more paper in.

And in the spirit of the printer...What the fuck is load letter PC?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:00 AM   #38
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't work days at all, just 3 12hr shifts fri-sun.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #39

What do you do?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:02 AM   #40

ER registration

Products Discussed in this Thread