Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GraveYard Shift BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2014, 06:31 PM   #4622
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Just finished my last day shift.....back on nights Tuesday!
Old 08-03-2014, 09:00 PM   #4623
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Chillin on the couch. Got pre op on thurs so just kinda cleanin up, movin furniture so things will be within reach and stockin fridge/cupboards for the next 8 weeks.

Meanwhile, its been great weather although I wish it would rain some more so I can sleep.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #4624
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous
melissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: melissa
melissa0031's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Chillin on the couch. Got pre op on thurs so just kinda cleanin up, movin furniture so things will be within reach and stockin fridge/cupboards for the next 8 weeks.

Meanwhile, its been great weather although I wish it would rain some more so I can sleep.
Wishing you the best Rich with your surgery and a speedy recovery
Old 08-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #4625
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa0031 View Post
Wishing you the best Rich with your surgery and a speedy recovery
Thank you. I though maybe for a little while I was going to end up in rehab for a few weeks but it looks like mom and gram are coming down from indiana for a week or 2 then leaving from here and heading to PA for my aunts bday.
Can you believe that?
67 and 90 yr young ladies traveling midwest to south to east coast.
And as MQQSE said.....Try and stop em. Thems some travelin ladies.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #4626
"Man Ho"
2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
2010Tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My last night shift for a week. Just wrapped up 10 out of 12 - 12hr shifts, I'm ready for a break. 5 am can't get here quick enough!

Good luck with the surgery Rich...take care!
Old 08-04-2014, 07:15 PM   #4627

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Tacoma4x4 View Post
My last night shift for a week. Just wrapped up 10 out of 12 - 12hr shifts, I'm ready for a break. 5 am can't get here quick enough!

thx man. Countin it down.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:39 AM   #4629
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Totally forgot about this thread yea 20 minutes and my shift is over till tonight then starts all over BOO!!!
Old 08-05-2014, 03:31 AM   #4630
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Tacoma4x4 View Post

Wow! I would say it's time for a break! Enjoy your time off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
thx man. Countin it down.
Good luck with the surgery Rich! To your new hip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa0031 View Post
Good morning everyone
Good afternoon? Melissa. Anything new with you.
Ha Ha, my spell checker wants to change your name to "Nemesis"
Old 08-05-2014, 05:00 AM   #4631
melissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post

Good afternoon? Melissa. Anything new with you.
Ha Ha, my spell checker wants to change your name to "Nemesis"
Lolmorning rob nothing much here just work work work how are you doing?
Old 08-05-2014, 06:39 PM   #4632
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
^^^ Just finished my last day shift.....back on nights Tuesday!
Shoot your lucky bud...I just got extended on dayshift...ARGHHHHHH, dude this has been a long, hot as two cats fu%^&* in a wool sock summer..dammit!!
Old 08-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #4633
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
hot as two cats fu%^&* in a wool sock summer..dammit!!
That's funny, never heard that one before. Laughed so hard I woke up the wife!
Old 08-05-2014, 09:34 PM   #4634
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Shoot your lucky bud...I just got extended on dayshift...ARGHHHHHH, dude this has been a long, hot as two cats fu%^&* in a wool sock summer..dammit!!
You're right......this time of the year I'd rather be on nights. There's no A/C in most of the plant.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:45 PM   #4635

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
That's funny, never heard that one before. Laughed so hard I woke up the wife!
that was a new one for me too
Old 08-06-2014, 12:10 AM   #4637
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yea we got done early already home!!!! Be safe everyone
Old 08-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #4638
Morning night shifters.

Products Discussed in this Thread