Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GraveYard Shift BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2014, 01:51 AM   #4741
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous
melissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: melissa
melissa0031's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Darn sleeping sick people ... sooo inconsiderate.
I know how dare they lol I need some excitement, some bells ringing, something....
Old 08-16-2014, 03:02 AM   #4742
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna hafta go walk-a-bout to stay awake.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:08 PM   #4743
!@$%#
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Finished up my load plans about 2 hours ago.

I wish I was fishing tomorrow. Hope the weather cooperates for our planned halibut fishing next week. We got weathered out last month.

Enjoy the fishing trip.

Orientation and training ... are they keeping it interesting? When I took this job, probably since I retired from active duty, I found the Civilian Personal Office orientation boring as hell. They spent an enormous amount of time going over the grievance process and your rights, yada, yada, yada. Probably gov't mandated, but it was so dull.
Fishing was a good time with friends, but no fish. Only 1 in the boat, it was to small, released it.
I start orientation on Mon. I hear it is boring. Business casual dress, and stay awake. Fun fun
Old 08-18-2014, 12:20 AM   #4744
Banana Nut
TheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheMuffinMan's Tacoma Gallery

First night back after the two week vacation. Good news is the company got some new super fancy coffee machines while I was gone!
Old 08-18-2014, 01:39 AM   #4745
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
First day off in 2.5 months.. Dinner with a girl, currently working on a cigar and a glass of single malt.

Oh, slept until 11 AM as well!
Old 08-18-2014, 01:46 AM   #4746
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to come in here and say Hello Next Week I will be starting my 3rd shift for work so I am sure I'll be in here from time to time as the AZ section is pretty dead late night
Old 08-18-2014, 03:03 AM   #4747
WTF just happened?
The6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud of

Navy: DC3 veteran
Name: Wil
The6pharaohs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Just wanted to come in here and say Hello Next Week I will be starting my 3rd shift for work so I am sure I'll be in here from time to time as the AZ section is pretty dead late night
Welcome to the world of the night living
Old 08-18-2014, 05:53 AM   #4748
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
Fishing was a good time with friends, but no fish. Only 1 in the boat, it was to small, released it.
I start orientation on Mon. I hear it is boring. Business casual dress, and stay awake. Fun fun
That's why we call it fishing instead of catching. Bad day fishing with good friends still beats the best day at work, every time.

Good luck at orientation. Hopefully it goes quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post

First night back after the two week vacation. Good news is the company got some new super fancy coffee machines while I was gone!
for coffee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The6pharaohs View Post
Welcome to the world of the night living
x2

Just checking in. Good break so far. I got my side x side put back together yesterday. New u-joints make a big difference. Much improved throttle response without all the slack in the driveline.

Jake, I missed a quote, but I'm glad your break is going well.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:47 PM   #4749
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldnt yall be sleeping?
Old 08-18-2014, 05:49 PM   #4750
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
Shouldnt yall be sleeping?
You funny guy.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:51 PM   #4751
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You funny guy.
Thank you sir.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:57 PM   #4752
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you sir.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:00 PM   #4753
dont tread on me!

Quote:
You think there's work for a crazy Texan in Alaska?
Old 08-18-2014, 06:07 PM   #4754
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You think there's work for a crazy Texan in Alaska?
I'm sure there is, but beware, cost of living is a little high here. Check it out good before you make the leap.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:24 PM   #4755
dont tread on me!

Quote:
I'm sure there is, but beware, cost of living is a little high here. Check it out good before you make the leap.
Just wishful thinking. Always happens when its 109 down here.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #4756
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just wishful thinking. Always happens when its 109 down here.
Hell hot! I'd be melted, heat stroke, or both.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #4757
dont tread on me!

Quote:
Hell hot! I'd be melted, heat stroke, or both.
It's not hard to do. Rain is near. Hope it gets closer.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:10 PM   #4759
firestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to beholdfirestomper247 is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Name: Jason
firestomper247's Tacoma Gallery
Morning! !! How's everyone?
Old 08-18-2014, 11:12 PM   #4760
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous
melissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: melissa
melissa0031's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by firestomper247 View Post
Morning! !! How's everyone?
Hi Jason welcome back to the dark side lol doing good here, how Have you been?

Products Discussed in this Thread