Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GraveYard Shift BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2010, 01:03 AM   #41
afireinside is on a distinguished road
afireinside's Tacoma Gallery
OH i did the TRUE graves for about a year. I swear I thought I was going to puke every morning. It was horriable. The swing is much better.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:07 AM   #42
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
ER registration
Damn dude I dunno. That sounds rough, especially the influx of dumb people nowadays
Old 02-04-2010, 01:07 AM   #43
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I definitely hate it. It is slowly killing me and I'm tired all the time.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:08 AM   #44
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Damn dude I dunno. That sounds rough, especially the influx of dumb people nowadays
There are plenty of retards and plenty of people abusing the system. I need a change
Old 02-04-2010, 01:11 AM   #45
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
I definitely hate it. It is slowly killing me and I'm tired all the time.
That's what Crossfit and the Zone are for! Seriously though with the abuse of the system too; yeah I would definately be ready to GTFO! Even worse if a certain something passes
Old 02-04-2010, 01:15 AM   #46

Quote:
That's what Crossfit and the Zone are for! Seriously though with the abuse of the system too; yeah I would definately be ready to GTFO! Even worse if a certain something passes
The crossfit is what is keeping me alive. It's my release from my job. I have an idea of how I can get out of graves, I just don't know how it will work financially
Old 02-04-2010, 01:17 AM   #47

What about a part time like a trainer during the week? level one cert is well worth it!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:20 AM   #48

I would love to be a trainer, but my gym doesn't need any trainers and I don't know if any of the other crossfit gyms need one.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:36 AM   #49
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA for the wife and athiest. And also if you're out there with a mil unit, too many dumbasses. I love when the printer jams and tells you what area to look in but all they do is put more paper in.

And in the spirit of the printer...What the fuck is load letter PC?
When are you getting that message? what kind of printer?

No i work for a civilian contractor and as you know the seem to hire just the window lickers
Old 02-04-2010, 01:44 AM   #50
jon
js06taco is on a distinguished road

Name: jon
js06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to js06taco
hey=) nice to know other ppl are up
Old 02-04-2010, 01:46 AM   #51
Caveman
LaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to behold
LaxVarsity04's Tacoma Gallery
third shift worker here...and ready for 7am already
Old 02-04-2010, 01:47 AM   #52
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by js06taco View Post
Yep just got off of work, time for my other job in 6 hours,
Old 02-04-2010, 01:48 AM   #53
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by js06taco View Post
some of us on TW are working in other parts of the world, its my day time and there is a breakfast club so why not a graveyard or overseas club
Old 02-04-2010, 01:48 AM   #54
jon
js06taco is on a distinguished road

Name: jon
js06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to js06taco
recently quit my 2nd job of graveshift, but cant get my sleeping pattern back yet so im up most of the night until then.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:49 AM   #55

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
Yep just got off of work, time for my other job in 6 hours,
Dam that sucks. how many hrs a wk you work between both jobs?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:50 AM   #56
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxVarsity04 View Post
third shift worker here...and ready for 7am already

i hear ya!.. it cant come quick enough!!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #57
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
About 45 to 50, and go to school full time. Cant wait to be done with school so i can make some real money and work one job.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:58 AM   #58
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I just suck at sleeping, subscribed.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:01 AM   #59
Caveman
LaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to beholdLaxVarsity04 is a splendid one to behold
LaxVarsity04's Tacoma Gallery
40-50 hours a week, maybe more depends on how lazy people are bout getting to work on time. and im taking 15 hours of school each semester. Trying to finish school and transfer out to Colorado in a year
Old 02-04-2010, 02:05 AM   #60

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I just suck at sleeping, subscribed.
great intro.

Products Discussed in this Thread