Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GraveYard Shift BS

Old 09-15-2013, 12:27 AM   #1503
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: The Big Red 1 - vet sense 93
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
^^I was just doing the same thing. About to go make a pot of coffee.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:30 AM   #1505
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well...it was a real quite night at work & in this thread.....
Old 09-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #1506
Pavement Princess

You guys are slackin'!!
Old 09-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #1507
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
You guys are slackin'!!
FRIDAY NIGHT
Old 09-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #1508
Pavement Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
FRIDAY NIGHT

Hell yeah, me too! Gonna wash a dirty Tacoma tomorrow & do some quality control testing on beer.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #1509
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell yeah, me too! Gonna wash a dirty Tacoma tomorrow & do some quality control testing on beer.
oh hell yeah!! not so sure bout washing the truck tho. haven't done that in.....well, a long while. I think she likes it dirty..lol. but deff gonna tip a few back!
Old 09-15-2013, 06:52 PM   #1510

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
frekin dog has been going nutzo in the truck tonight i dunno wtf his problem is usually he's chill at work?? my last dog was super car agressive at work and would drive me nutz barking at everyone on the street... dunno whats got into my guy tonight, maybe ready for the weekend?
Old 09-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #1511
Pavement Princess

And catch up on my Breaking Bad / Sons of Anarchy episodes.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #1512
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #1513
Pavement Princess

^^He needs a chew toy!
Old 09-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #1514

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
dude that's totally been it tonight. he doesn't get a toy in the truck when workin. i want him to be all business when he gets out everytime. otherwise he would be thinking it's play time all the time. When he gets more seasoned i'll prob give him something back there.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #1515

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And catch up on my Breaking Bad / Sons of Anarchy episodes.
must be nice. i gotta run to the fertilizer store tomorrow and gear up for the upcoming months. only got an acre of land but i get a discount for early order.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #1516
Pavement Princess

Quote:
dude that's totally been it tonight. he doesn't get a toy in the truck when workin. i want him to be all business when he gets out everytime. otherwise he would be thinking it's play time all the time. When he gets more seasoned i'll prob give him something back there.
Makes sense I guess.....he dosen't need distractions. I'd hate for my life to depend on my dog.....I'd be screwed. I think he has canine ADD. Smart as a whip but does whatever he wants.....Labs .
Old 09-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #1517

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Makes sense I guess.....he dosen't need distractions. I'd hate for my life to depend on my dog.....I'd be screwed. I think he has canine ADD. Smart as a whip but does whatever he wants.....Labs .
you'd be surprised when push comes to shove they all got it in em
Old 09-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #1518
Pavement Princess

Quote:
you'd be surprised when push comes to shove they all got it in em
We'd like to let him run loose in the house at night (downstairs only). He's really good at letting you know when someone is messing with the doors (barks like a demon dog). But he has a chewing fetish.....so he stays on lock down all night (bathroom). I'm hoping it's just the puppy in him....he's less than a year old.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:23 PM   #1519

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We'd like to let him run loose in the house at night (downstairs only). He's really good at letting you know when someone is messing with the doors (barks like a demon dog). But he has a chewing fetish.....so he stays on lock down all night (bathroom). I'm hoping it's just the puppy in him....he's less than a year old.
oh yeah he's just a puppy. caught my guy chewing on my recliner once gave him a swft kick in his little alarm clock (nutz) and he's been fine ever since. he was 14 months and I just got him. i was a little pissed and he knew it
Old 09-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #1520
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Half way through a 4 day mini vaca!