LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GraveYard Shift BS

Old 02-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #1781
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
i'm back to work Tuesday night.

I like your title line; our squadron mascot is the Husky. "Lead Dog of the En Route." We've used the "view never changes" line for years.
http://www.usafpatches.com/gallery/d..._display_media
cool dude I may change it then!!
Old 02-24-2014, 04:26 PM   #1782
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
No. Born in PA. Indiana is home for me.
Came here in 2001-2002, then back again in 2007.
Sounds familiar. I know lots of guys from PA that moved to Indiana. Place I worked hired people right out of P.I.A. I'm from the Bloomington area. What part of Indiana were you?
Old 02-24-2014, 05:08 PM   #1783
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Sounds familiar. I know lots of guys from PA that moved to Indiana. Place I worked hired people right out of P.I.A. I'm from the Bloomington area. What part of Indiana were you?
Bloomington.
Class of "85". BHSS.

I worked at the g.e. fridge plant from 96-2001.

Where did you go to school and work?
Old 02-24-2014, 05:11 PM   #1784
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't work over this morning, to tired. So I came in early to work a 12 hr shift.
Need to save up for some suspension parts soon.
Old 02-24-2014, 05:34 PM   #1785
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
That's great Rich. I'm pretty sure we know some of the same people. Know people that worked at the fridge plant & Cook. My bro works in Spencer at Boston Scientific now as a journeyman mold maker.

I went to Martinsville High School and grew up south of town. My last house in IN. was near Spencer. As far as work, I worked at ATA, United & FedEx at IND.
Old 02-24-2014, 05:51 PM   #1786

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. I lived in Spencer and usually stay there or in vandalia when I visit.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:13 PM   #1787
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I wouldn't change it. It's cool ... And the meaning is very valid ... Made me laugh when I read it.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:19 PM   #1788
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Quote:
I wouldn't change it. It's cool ... And the meaning is very valid ... Made me laugh when I read it.
Rob watch this one he will get you in the doghouse
Old 02-24-2014, 08:27 PM   #1789
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nothing too fancy, but it'll take me/us where we need it too.
Only pic I have right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Pics? I'd be all excited. I ride a 450r and have been tossing around getting a RAZR but like you the $$$. Sounds like yours is pretty young.
^^^^

Hope you made it through your busy morning and got some sleep eventually.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:28 PM   #1790
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Rob watch this one he will get you in the doghouse
Noted WBO.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #1791
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Noted WBO.
Really nice guy,If all police were like him we would all be better off,,,Like the new ride,also
Old 02-24-2014, 08:36 PM   #1792
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really nice guy,If all police were like him we would all be better off,,,Like the new ride,also
Figured that's what you meant ... And thanks Jim.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:00 PM   #1793
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey thanks there jimbob. another night at work here for me tho
Old 02-24-2014, 09:02 PM   #1794
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got a chance to go back and read everyone's occupations, very interesting stuff guys
Old 02-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #1795
WTF just happened?
The6pharaohs is on a distinguished road

Navy: DC3 veteran
Name: Wil
The6pharaohs's Tacoma Gallery
It's hump day (night) for me! What what
Old 02-24-2014, 10:58 PM   #1796

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
my mon, tues here and it is mon, tues...hu imagine that. I get wed, thurs off this week
Old 02-24-2014, 11:07 PM   #1797

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I don't even know what day it is. Seems like they all run together on 3rd shift.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:21 PM   #1798
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Sometimes I don't even know what day it is. Seems like they all run together on 3rd shift.
I'm asking my wife "what day is it" all the time.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:30 PM   #1799
Banana Nut
TheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheMuffinMan's Tacoma Gallery
Mornin'

I've been on nights since last summer. M-F 00:00-09:00. I like the lack of traffic on my commute.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:33 PM   #1800
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post
Mornin'

I've been on nights since last summer. M-F 00:00-09:00. I like the lack of traffic on my commute.
That is another benefit of the night shift.

Products Discussed in this Thread