Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GraveYard Shift BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
GraveYard Shift BS

Hey for all the grave yard people and people over seas like me. Chime in and B.S.

At work and board, got to go climb a 100ft tower and put up a wireless internet shot up . I dont want to get sniped by the iraqi
Old 02-03-2010, 01:06 AM   #2
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
wow nobody on at nights?

Old 02-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #3
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
not working graveyard just up late....I use to work grave yard and hard on the body.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:13 AM   #4

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco06 View Post
not working graveyard just up late....I use to work grave yard and hard on the body.
Yea i dont work graves either. Working over seas so it would be graves for people there.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:14 AM   #5
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
<Shift work. I'm on nights.

PS - I don't think towel head is the most politically correct term you could be using my white honky friend.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:15 AM   #6

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
fixed it for ya
Old 02-03-2010, 01:34 AM   #7
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Booyachaka!

Why am I still up?

Oh yeah, cause as soon as I go to sleep, some 87 y/o will call 911 complaining of feeling weird.

You're old and you're decomposing you just haven't given in yet!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:38 AM   #8
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post

lol..
Old 02-03-2010, 01:50 AM   #9

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Yea oh so true... but so wrong.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:54 AM   #10
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Last week of nights. Navy cop. BS? Ummm have you heard of Point Loma? It carries over like AT&T rollover minutes, day and night lol
Old 02-03-2010, 01:58 AM   #11

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
another copper, I don't have anything that goes against General order 1..... I swear

Good deal got to luv the mp's some cool ones on my base
Old 02-03-2010, 02:03 AM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Booyachaka!

Why am I still up?

Oh yeah, cause as soon as I go to sleep, some 87 y/o will call 911 complaining of feeling weird.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:04 AM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I work until 12am so I'm usually up at this hour unwinding
Old 02-03-2010, 02:07 AM   #14

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I work until 12am so I'm usually up at this hour unwinding
Doing what?
Old 02-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #15
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
another copper, I don't have anything that goes against General order 1..... I swear

Good deal got to luv the mp's some cool ones on my base
The 10 other ones too lol Keep your head on a swivel out there. Oh real BS: dumb E2 lost her equipment and they wanted me to come in to find it. WTF? I live 20mi away! I don't care if I was the Watch Commander or not. Then my dumb fuck E5 found it in his bag. All I know is when I ran the armory I had that shit on lockdown!
Old 02-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #16

I'm a Instruments Tech for the OR at a local Hospital here in Scottsdale
Old 02-03-2010, 02:12 AM   #17

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
The 10 other ones too lol Keep your head on a swivel out there. Oh real BS: dumb E2 lost her equipment and they wanted me to come in to find it. WTF? I live 20mi away! I don't care if I was the Watch Commander or not. Then my dumb fuck E5 found it in his bag. All I know is when I ran the armory I had that shit on lockdown!
God i luv the military, some funny shit goes on that no one ever hears about
Old 02-03-2010, 02:18 AM   #18
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA. I getting ready to head home for the night. 10 min drive! I wish you guys a good evening.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:20 AM   #19

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-03-2010, 03:10 AM   #20
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
ugghh, yeah im on midnights as well.. shift work.. 2 more days and im done.. w00t

Products Discussed in this Thread