Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

funny as my balls

Old 02-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
funny as my balls

my gf showed me this site. a 5 year old tells the story, and a 29 year old illustrates it like a comic book. teh first one is "axe cop". this is really funny

http://axecop.com/index.php/page/episode_1/
Old 02-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Axecop became Axecop with lemon.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #4
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Axecop became Axecop with lemon.

i know, i laughed my ass off when i read that. i love how flute cop keeps mutating. he is now uni-avacado soldier
Old 02-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
I can't wait for the next episode.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #6

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I can't wait for the next episode.
same here, i was reading the "about" section and this is how it started....

The AXE COP saga began on a Christmas visit to see my family. My Father, a man with very healthy loins, has managed to produce a variety of children, ranging from me, a 29 year old comic book artist, to my 5 year old brother Malachai, a 5 year old boy genius, with four other siblings in between. During the visit Malchai was running around with his toy fireman axe and he said he was playing “Axe Cop.” He asked me to play with him, and I asked what my weapon was… so he brought me a toy flute (actually a recorder). I told him I would rather be Axe Cop then Flute Cop, and he seemed just fine with being Flute Cop. The story that followed became more and more brilliant, until I couldn’t contain myself and I had to draw the whole thing into a one page comic.

From there the saga continued, and over the course of my week-long visit we cranked out the first four episodes of AXE COP. I posted the comics to my blog and on Facebook and they got great responses. I decided to give AXE COP a home on the internet here and attempt to continue the saga as often as I have time to draw them, and I can get Malachai to write them.

The writing process is basically just me quizzing Malachai as he develops the saga. I’ll just try to pry all the details out of him and write them all down until something like a complete little story has been formed. Everything in AXE COP started in Malachai’s head, all I do is sort it out and draw it. Here is a video of the writing process.

So enjoy these comics, they are a fun slice of the mind of a 5 year old boy processed through the pen of a 30 year old comic artist. Please send us your comments and questions, but keep in mind a child is present, so watch your frickin’ language.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
hahaha uni-baby. only got through 2 episodes, I'll read more later. Nice find.
read now or i'll chop your head off!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #9

Marines:
Then I sat down and waited for crime.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:16 PM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
we need to hold more try outs!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Meh.....Not that funny.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
damn I cant look at work
Old 02-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #13

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Meh.....Not that funny.
whatever, you just aren't smart enough to get 5 year old humor.

i think one reason i like it so much is that it reminds me of being a dumb kid and having that random jumble of ideas in your head
Old 02-04-2010, 01:22 PM   #14
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
whatever, you just aren't smart enough to get 5 year old humor.

i think one reason i like it so much is that it reminds me of being a dumb kid and having that random jumble of ideas in your head
So it reminds you of your current state of mind?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #15

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
more or less
Old 02-04-2010, 01:27 PM   #16

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if i ever see you i'm gonna throw uni-baby at you
Old 02-04-2010, 01:27 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
more or less
Ah.....Maybe I should search for a comic that randomly destroys shit......
Old 02-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #19
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ah.....Maybe I should search for a comic that randomly destroys shit......
Gallager still around?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:32 PM   #20
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I watch in a lil.