Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

From the set of Ironman 2

Old 02-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
Stark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to behold
Name: Tony
Stark Industries's Tacoma Gallery
From the set of Ironman 2

I have created a new TW account to protect my identity.

I have some videos and pictures from working on the set of Iron Man 2 this summer. As you can imagine the movie sets are under strict security, people have to sneak in cameras and camera phones. If anyone catches you with a camera you are fired... Never the less, lots of people have cameras and try to sneak pictures. I have waited, what I believe, is a reasonable time before posting the videos (filming ended months ago).

I don't have anything too exclusive, I usually don't work on the set while the actors are around.

The 2 videos below are of explosions.

In this first shot, a camera is pulled up on a crane just before multiple rockets hit a target. The explosion will be coming up at the camera. Apparently, Iron Man fly's up just as the rockets hit. The camera represents a shot of whats below him as he fly's up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5XFV-a8gec

This next shot is a parking lot. Iron Man fly's by chasing Wiplash shooting rockets. The cars explode as the rockets hit them. There are 2 cameras 1 for perspective and 1 representing Iron Man's view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePvnnNXLZIs

I have a lot of pictures and a few more videos I will upload later.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
dont get sued!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a lot of fireworks.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty cool, cant wait
Old 02-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
I was expecting to see something related to Tacomas. Lame...
this is the off topic section
Old 02-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #8
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
No videos showed up for me.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #9
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
this is the off topic section
Doh! But still.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #10
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
No videos showed up for me.
yeah same here haha

IBTL!
Old 02-04-2010, 10:07 PM   #11
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
hope youre not posting this from your home computer. IP address can be traced
Old 02-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #12
Stark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to beholdStark Industries is a splendid one to behold
Name: Tony
Stark Industries's Tacoma Gallery
I am setting in my car in front of your house, hacking into your WIFI.

Its beautiful here...
Old 02-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Industries View Post
I am setting in my car in front of your house, hacking into your WIFI.

Its beautiful here...
Old 02-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-04-2010, 10:15 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Saw the first vid. Cool beans.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:49 AM   #16
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Industries View Post
I have created a new TW account to protect my identity.

I have some videos and pictures from working on the set of Iron Man 2 this summer. As you can imagine the movie sets are under strict security, people have to sneak in cameras and camera phones. If anyone catches you with a camera you are fired... Never the less, lots of people have cameras and try to sneak pictures. I have waited, what I believe, is a reasonable time before posting the videos (filming ended months ago).

I don't have anything too exclusive, I usually don't work on the set while the actors are around.

The 2 videos below are of explosions.

In this first shot, a camera is pulled up on a crane just before multiple rockets hit a target. The explosion will be coming up at the camera. Apparently, Iron Man fly's up just as the rockets hit. The camera represents a shot of whats below him as he fly's up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5XFV-a8gec

This next shot is a parking lot. Iron Man fly's by chasing Wiplash shooting rockets. The cars explode as the rockets hit them. There are 2 cameras 1 for perspective and 1 representing Iron Man's view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePvnnNXLZIs

I have a lot of pictures and a few more videos I will upload later.
I work for the Law firm representing Paramount Pictures. All your assets are belong to us.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:55 AM   #17
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltpilot View Post
I work for the Law firm representing Paramount Pictures. All your assets are belong to us.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:05 AM   #18
beetlejuice2275 will become famous soon enough

Name: Reximus
beetlejuice2275's Tacoma Gallery
I'm dying for it to come out. I loved the first one.

Your job must be cool as shit.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #19
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltpilot View Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:34 AM   #20
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty bad ass