Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Leonard Nimoy cut in front of me in line

Old 02-05-2010, 07:18 AM   #1
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Leonard Nimoy cut in front of me in line

In this dream I had last night. Me and Christy were in line somewhere and Leonard Nimoy and his friends cut in front of us so I tried to grab his head and knee him in the face but he was way too strong in my dream and he fended off my attempts.
Very disappointing.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I was in front of him in line. I tripped him, and stole his shit when he walked out.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:26 AM   #4
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I was in front of him in line. I tripped him, and stole his shit when he walked out.
Oh, good. I didn't see that part.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Oh, good. I didn't see that part.
I got your back man.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:28 AM   #6
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Don't F' with Spock.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:29 AM   #7
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
"I'll kill you Leonard Nimoy"
Old 02-05-2010, 07:30 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Don't F' with Spock.
Meh...I aint skeered. He was blabbering about acting "Illogical" and such......So I punched him in the ear, and ran off laughing....
Old 02-05-2010, 07:31 AM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Meh...I aint skeered. He was blabbering about acting "Illogical" and such......So I punched him in the ear, and ran off laughing....
Just remember that Kirk has his back and nobody messes with the Captains' boy.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:32 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Just remember that Kirk has his back and nobody messes with the Captains' boy.
He wasnt in the dream.....
Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #11

Actually....I already delt with Kirk.....He got me and Julie a great price on a 4 star hotel for next weekend.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #12
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but he was way too strong in my dream and he fended off my attempts.
very strong you say

Old 02-05-2010, 07:34 AM   #13

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He wasnt in the dream.....
Kirk is always watching, that's why he is the Captain.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:35 AM   #15

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #16

Old 02-05-2010, 07:54 AM   #17
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
"I'll kill you Leonard Nimoy"
you can't he is invincible

Old 02-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Wait Wait...you mean after the lucid dreaming post we had here a week or whatever back...and you STILL got beat in your own dream??

::snickers::

BTW....I spit in his popcorn and teabagged his straw....
You can Tea bag a straw??? Is that something you should brag about?
Old 02-05-2010, 08:32 AM   #20
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In this dream I had last night. Me and Christy were in line somewhere and Leonard Nimoy and his friends cut in front of us so I tried to grab his head and knee him in the face but he was way too strong in my dream and he fended off my attempts.
Very disappointing.
are you crazy! you dont pick a fight with a vulcan! you're lucky you survived