Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Hey Janster.....

Old 02-05-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Janster.....

A short time ago I recall you talking about wanting to redesigning your website. I just went by there and was very suprised.

WOW!!! Nice job!!! Did you do all that?

http://www.lieblweb.com/
Old 02-05-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!! It does look nice! Good Job!
Old 02-05-2010, 08:00 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!!! It's not done yet and I can't take any credit. My husband is the one who did most of it. Overall - he learns this stuff much faster. He has more experience with the programs, more patience, and more time. Just when I'm struggling to learn the programs themselves...he's already got a start on the rest of the stuff. He did all the buttons and the main structure.
I've been diddling around with some of the stuff - and still kicking myself for being so slow to learn this stuff. OH well...I enjoy doing it when I finally learn it. There's soooooooooo much more to do yet. A lot of blank pages.

I think the only thing I really did, was got the ball rolling.....because once he sat down to start learning this stuff - he was like a freight train.
Damn, I wish I could do that. He's always been one of those people that read or hear something ONE time and remembers it.
I remember by repetition.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #6
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
sweet updates Jandy.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #8
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Looks bueno! Good job, both of you!