Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I dont think I passed my National Registry

Old 02-05-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy I dont think I passed my National Registry

So I took my National Registry exam for my EMT-B....It stopped me at question 102!....I heard that if your exam stops around 60-80 questions your good...dont know how true that is but...the majority of the people I know have passed their national below the 100 question mark...plus I'm not to sure how I did ...dont feel confident at all....has anyone passed the national that has gotten stopped above the 100 question?
Old 02-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

Old 02-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Can't remember what my buddies did, but they all said it was hard. Hopefully you passed. If not you know what you gotta do: man up and study hard; keep your nose to the grindstone and you'll be good. Good luck
Old 02-05-2010, 05:46 PM   #4
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
OK........so you may not have passed it....so what's next? you gonna sit and sulk about it? or you gonna keep moving forward? worry about it when and if it is necessary. How long till you find out? Go out and blow off some steam, it's not worth getting all wadded up about. Hang in there.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:07 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
OK........so you may not have passed it....so what's next? you gonna sit and sulk about it? or you gonna keep moving forward? worry about it when and if it is necessary. How long till you find out? Go out and blow off some steam, it's not worth getting all wadded up about. Hang in there.
Yea your right...just want to pass it the first try (I mean who doesnt) but like you said...gotta keep moving on...and I shouldnt worry about it...until I know the results...thanks bro...
Old 02-05-2010, 06:07 PM   #6

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Can't remember what my buddies did, but they all said it was hard. Hopefully you passed. If not you know what you gotta do: man up and study hard; keep your nose to the grindstone and you'll be good. Good luck
yup...keep up grinding!! thanks man
Old 02-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #7
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
well said.

Even if you didn't (I'm betting you did ) that just means you know what your strong points are now and you can study better for the next round. either way, good luck bro!!
Old 02-05-2010, 06:19 PM   #8
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Hey if they can't see that you have a boxer (only the greatest people in the world have boxers) it's there loss. But you know what...I think if I were you I'd hit the books again and just take the test a second time to piss'm off....don't get down....think of all the doctors in the world who never made it the first time.....
Old 02-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
Hey if they can't see that you have a boxer (only the greatest people in the world have boxers) it's there loss. But you know what...I think if I were you I'd hit the books again and just take the test a second time to piss'm off....don't get down....think of all the doctors in the world who never made it the first time.....
Old 02-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
at least if you didnt pass, now you know what the test entails. next time you'll pass.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:44 PM   #11
CVR6 is on a distinguished road
CVR6's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get caught up in number of questions. Honestly when I took it I don't think I answered more than 40 questions and passed. It was my first time taking it and didn't know what to expect. If you didn't pass keep studying.