Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Todays Snow pics

Old 02-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Todays Snow pics

Post ur pics of the latest storm that hit.

Buddy just sent me this..... Asked me if I wanted to come over and Grill. LOL

Old 02-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #2
kam will become famous soon enoughkam will become famous soon enough
kam's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome! wheres that at?
Old 02-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kam View Post
thats awesome! wheres that at?
Morgantown, WV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_yVXDKoIlE

serious white stuff!!
Old 02-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery

I will be digging this out today. I can't go more than two days without grillin.
Notice the tall round tube of snow on the left? There's a smoker under there somewhere....

16" of snow here in south eastern PA yesterday. Ugh...
Old 02-07-2010, 06:11 AM   #5
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha hell yeah grilling in the snow
Old 02-07-2010, 06:38 AM   #6
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
28" here

holy shit!!!! i want to live there! poor pup! haha i think even a great dane would have issues getting through that stuff!
Old 02-07-2010, 06:40 AM   #7
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
holy shit!!!! i want to live there! poor pup! haha i think even a great dane would have issues getting through that stuff!
My buddy's great dane who is at about 150 now, is terrified to go into the snow.... my cocker spaniel is more brave then he is
Old 02-07-2010, 06:40 AM   #8
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
it's crazy when PA gets more snow in one drop, than we up here in NY get all year!
Old 02-07-2010, 06:44 AM   #9
07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: DAV
Name: michael
07speedwayblue's Tacoma Gallery
I took some pics , just haven`t loaded them on the computer yet. We only got about 7" were I live in central Indiana. Now they are tracking another storm that should hit us monday into tuesday with at least 4"-8" or more depending were you are. Enjoy all that snow on the east coast guy`s!! Nice pictures!! I wish I had pics from the blizzard of 1978 , I was like 13 yrs old I could step off the top of the snow drift behind our ranch house and step on the roof.Deep stuff. I was still hitting golf balls out of snow drifts in the back yard in late may.