Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what's your favorite roller coaster?

Old 02-07-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
Giggity giggity, giggity goo
8ballshifter98 will become famous soon enough8ballshifter98 will become famous soon enough

Name: Garrett
8ballshifter98's Tacoma Gallery
what's your favorite roller coaster?

Just got back from Orlando where I went to Universal, Adventure Landing and all the Disney parks. Got me in the mood to hear about some really good coasters! I'm a huge fan myself, and my favorite has got to be either the Borg or Top Gun at Carowinds, or the Hollywood Rocket or the Hulk at Universal.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
I didnt like Hulk. My favorites have got to be Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster in Cedar Point Ohio. Storm Chaser in Hershey Park. Batman at Six Flags St. Louis. And the Dueling Dragons at Universal Studios.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
topgun at great america
Old 02-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i have only been to carowinds(close to me) and six flags over georgia.......

havent been to carowinds in a long time,so i havent been on the nighthawk yet.....but i wanna ride it and the new dale earnhardt inspired coaster. top gun is a good coaster.

at six flags....the ninja was pretty cool.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #6
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
fast ones that go high!
Old 02-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #7
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Kingda Ka at 6 Flags Great Adventure in NJ. That thing was really awesome and lightning fast.
Hell yeah!! Went there over the summer!
The scary parts wasn't even going up or down! the scary part was going that fast, that quick!
I do like the batman at the six flags in Massachusetts. I was hoping to get to ceder point, Ohio for those coasters, But my brother who lived out there just moved back home to NY.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
I race NHRA Top Sportsman, so i like going fast. After i got off Kingda Ka, i was never so thankful to be back on solid ground. That ride is a thrill x1000
Old 02-07-2010, 03:04 PM   #9
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Kingda Ka @ Six Flags GA
Fahrenheit @ Hershey Park
Millennium Force @ Cedar Point
Old 02-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
Defenetly Dueling Dragons in Islands of Adventure

x2!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #11
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
MARRIAGE.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #12
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Kingda Ka at 6 Flags Great Adventure in NJ. That thing was really awesome and lightning fast.
yea man that one is SWEET!!!! and El Toro, their wooden roller coaster
Old 02-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #13
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
Lol@ Zac
Old 02-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #14
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I like The Griffin at Bush Gardens Williamsburg. It is a floorless coaster that has a 90 degree drop and huge loop. Something the is like on Roller Coaster Tycoon (one of the best PC games ever)
Old 02-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #16
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Sea World San Antonio - Steel Eel
Fiesta Texas - Superman
Disney World - Aerosmith Rock N Rollercoaster
Six Flags Over Texas - Flashback
Old 02-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #18
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoft_warrior View Post
I like The Griffin at Bush Gardens Williamsburg. It is a floorless coaster that has a 90 degree drop and huge loop. Something the is like on Roller Coaster Tycoon (one of the best PC games ever)
+1, went on it a couple months after it opened, it was badass . Went to college in Orlando (UCF), Dueling Dragons and Hulk were pretty good. I really liked Montu at Busch Gardens, Tampa when it opened.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #19
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhodes View Post
Alpingeist....Busch Gardens, Williamsburg
Thats a good one too. My favorite wooden ones are Wild Cat, Lightning Racers at Hershey park. Mean Streak at Cedar Point and Grizzly at Kings Dominion.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #20
upnthebid is on a distinguished road
upnthebid's Tacoma Gallery
intimidator/intimidator305

these will be the new standard in the Southeast. Carowinds and Kings Dominion are owned by Cedar Fair who operates Cedar Point. They own the Coaster wars.