Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Kenny Chesney doing alabamas "dixieland delight"

Old 02-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Kenny Chesney doing alabamas "dixieland delight"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhadE8mv7_M

Old 02-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Im not a big Kenny Chesney fan but.... I like it
Old 02-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
enjoyed that!

ty

Alabama greatest hits was the 1st tape I ever owned, I played it over and over for weeks. I think I knew every word to every song. Don't care for country music much, but some of the chicks are hot as hell.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #4
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
Im not a big Kenny Chesney fan but.... I like it
Old 02-09-2010, 04:50 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
at least from what i heard, he kept to the original and didnt bastardize it like most singers do
Old 02-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
at least from what i heard, he kept to the original and didnt bastardize it like most singers do
Old 02-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #7
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty good redo of that song...But Kenny is still a pole smoker.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Pretty good redo of that song...But Kenny is still a pole smoker.
kenny is the fucking man. his concerts are so fun. he's also sold more tickets than any artist in any genre this CENTURY!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:17 PM   #9
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
I like old Kenny before he became Jimmy Buffets prodigy. Wish he would go back to country music.

Corey Smith said it best,
"He’ll swear he’s country,
But he lives in the Caribbean.
Sings all about the islands now,
What happened to the Tennessean"

I did like this cover though. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #10
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
I like old Kenny before he became Jimmy Buffets prodigy. Wish he would go back to country music.

"Hell swear hes country,

Now that I think of it...Ya, I forgot he had actual country songs. What the hell happend.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #11
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Now that I think of it...Ya, I forgot he had actual country songs. What the hell happend.
I wish you could tell me. Back where I come from, good stuff, somebody's callin, grandpa told me so.... All I can tell you is he forgot his roots...or he just likes doing what pays the most money.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #12

this is a good song..
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WU7QS19dGZA... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WU7QS19dGZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 02-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post

"Hell swear hes country,

he lives in tennessee
Old 02-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
hey bob, chris, or will.....go ahead and change his name to "I<3 chesney's wang"!!! lol
Old 02-09-2010, 11:26 PM   #15
Redneck from the hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Tacos View Post
he lives in tennessee
Yeah I kinda knew that. His hometown is about 30 miles from here lol. Your kinda missing the point. Those lyrics refer to Kenny Chesney's current public image as a island hopping beach bum. He no longer sings country music (of course sadly some people consider most of his new stuff country). Hence the "what happened to the Tennesseean?" lyrics. Don't get me wrong, 3 or 4 songs over the last 6 or 7 years were country.... but singin nobody want to go to heaven is far from country.

This song explains what I'm trying to say. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNEniwpNmU0
Old 02-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #16

lol i dont care. kenny owns.