Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Relationship recommendations required.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
K-K-K-Kommando is on a distinguished road

K-K-K-Kommando's Tacoma Gallery
Relationship recommendations required.

Didn't know where else to post.

There's this girl I dated senior year in highschool and I really fell for her. She's the only girl I ever mourned over no joke. It's been about 4 years since we've seen each other and she recently moved back into town so we've been hanging out recently. She has a boyfriend, but from what I've read of both their body language I can tell they are well into their relationship but I don't imagine that it is one built on something that will last much longer. Also she is attending an art school in Savannah, Georgia this fall which will separate them and this further reinforces my idea that they will wont be together very long.

I can tell she is still interested in me, but it seems like one of those things where if she wasn't with him, she would be with me in a heartbeat. I really want her but I don't want to do anything to jeapordize their relationship for the sake of my personal gain. I want to still be involved in her life yet I want to remain as distant as possible to give off the mindset that given time, I will glady accept her. I don't really know what to do. I suppose I should just wait for that eventual split and bide my time. I figured most of you may have been around the block once or twice and there really is no where else for me to turn for advice, what do?
Old 02-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I say you wait before:

j/k Best of luck.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery
^^ yeah, what he said.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #4
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Well man, since she is in a relationship I think you should give her space. Dont go after her, but try to stay in her life. But remember that if it wont work out for them in a long distance relationship wont work for them, it probably wont for you. But good luck man.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
"Loud Tires Can Save Lives"
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

91Toyotabogger's Tacoma Gallery
if it was a truly happy home she would not be giving you an opening like that..wait for her but dont limit yourself if she sees you with someone it may make her realize she wont's you...
Old 02-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #6

well about a long distance relationship, i am not too worried if i were to be in one with her because i have a pilots license and flying up there takes a few hours. I plan on staying at a distance, but only just. Enough breathing room but then again close enough to be...well very close. In a sense though I feel like her 'gay friend' except she know I want her :P
Old 02-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #7
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Well dude... I'll say that happened with me not even a week ago. Give it a little time, and eventually something is going to happen and they're gonna break up, and then you can move in for the kill
Old 02-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #8
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-K-K-Kommando View Post
well about a long distance relationship, i am not too worried if i were to be in one with her because i have a pilots license and flying up there takes a few hours. I plan on staying at a distance, but only just. Enough breathing room but then again close enough to be...well very close. In a sense though I feel like her 'gay friend' except she know I want her :P
naw she dont think that...just dont be too forward could push her away
Old 02-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #9

o and this always works...if she starts talking shit about the other guy, act like you care and say "I'd never act like that" it will make her think ...
Old 02-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #10
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Toyotabogger View Post
o and this always works...if she starts talking shit about the other guy, act like you care and say "I'd never act like that" it will make her think ...
It's what I did.. and I can honestly say it worked. LOL
Old 02-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #11
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't know where else to post.

There's this girl I dated senior year in highschool and I really fell for her. She's the only girl I ever mourned over no joke. It's been about 4 years since we've seen each other and she recently moved back into town so we've been hanging out recently. She has a boyfriend, but from what I've read of both their body language I can tell they are well into their relationship but I don't imagine that it is one built on something that will last much longer. Also she is attending an art school in Savannah, Georgia this fall which will separate them and this further reinforces my idea that they will wont be together very long.

I can tell she is still interested in me, but it seems like one of those things where if she wasn't with him, she would be with me in a heartbeat. I really want her but I don't want to do anything to jeapordize their relationship for the sake of my personal gain. I want to still be involved in her life yet I want to remain as distant as possible to give off the mindset that given time, I will glady accept her. I don't really know what to do. I suppose I should just wait for that eventual split and bide my time. I figured most of you may have been around the block once or twice and there really is no where else for me to turn for advice, what do?

Capatilize on the moment... if sex is an option... fuck it. But dont get hurt my friend, girls are assholes!
Old 02-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkSRon View Post
Capatilize on the moment... if sex is an option... fuck it. But dont get hurt my friend, girls are assholes!
that is a quote to live in infamy
Old 02-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #13
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faArbI4Fkj4
Old 02-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #14
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Just think positive, keep your distance but stay in her life, and if it's meant to be it's meant to be
Old 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkSRon View Post
>Sex

She and her boyfriend actually invited me in on a threesome. Personally I saw it as bad form. When we dated she never went all the way, out of the 3 people she's dated I was the only one. Too me though, call me a romantic ***, sex is something very personal and it's like a bond when you share it with someone you care deeply about. I don't want my first time with her to be tainted by some other fool who is fulfilling an animalistic urge.Also I don't really like to share :P
Old 02-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #16

Quote:
>Sex

She and her boyfriend actually invited me in on a threesome. Personally I saw it as bad form. When we dated she never went all the way, out of the 3 people she's dated I was the only one. Too me though, call me a romantic ***, sex is something very personal and it's like a bond when you share it with someone you care deeply about. I don't want my first time with her to be tainted by some other fool who is fulfilling an animalistic urge.Also I don't really like to share :P
im not looking at another dude while im trying to get a nut..l thats semi-gay s**t right there..no threesome for me that dont turn me on
Old 02-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Toyotabogger View Post
im not looking at another dude while im trying to get a nut..l thats semi-gay s**t right there..no threesome for me that dont turn me on
yeah wouldnt look forward to seeing another guys junk...but as I said, I don't like to share, at all :P
Old 02-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #18
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
F.F.F.

Bingo!
Old 02-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #19
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
You really want her to think twice bout where she stands with her dude, tell her straight up how ya feel. Don't come off too strong or forward like you wanna marry the girl but just let her know, she might just like it and consider something with you. Girls are always blown away by the unexpected. AND if she doesn't feel the same, hopefully she's mature enough to still be friends and not be weirded out by how you feel. bottomline ya'll have a history together so she shouldnt be surprised you still have feelings for her.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #20
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Yes wait around but don't wait just for her. If another option arises don't hesitate to move because of her. Also if she's willing to have a threesome with you AND her current dude you might wanna recheck her policy standards. 2 bro's and 1 broho don't mix. Relationships are always a risk but those are the choices we have to make, and nobody wants to put the heart on the line. I feel your pain man