Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

damn its cold in florida!!!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: kyle
04prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
damn its cold in florida!!!!!

high was 50 today, and also the high for all week. low tonight is 30!!!!

I feel bad for all you snow birds that are down here for vacation!!!!

although 30 degrees is summer time for you cheese heads in wisconsin

whats your current temp outside??????
Old 02-10-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04prerunner View Post

Low tonight supposed to be 21!
Old 02-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
a balmy 2deg! Heat wave!
Old 02-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
28 low of 17 tonight and a foot of snow.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Kyle, I feel for ya bud! I've got a blizzard going on here in Conn. Hasn't been above freezing in weeks. Try real hard to stay warm.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future04prerunner has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Kyle, I feel for ya bud! I've got a blizzard going on here in Conn. Hasn't been above freezing in weeks. Try real hard to stay warm.
you wanna here some shit!! ive never seen snow!!

ive seen the beach though....

but on a serious note I would like to see snow. normally when I say that, people say oh no you dont!!!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #7
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you wanna here some shit!! ive never seen snow!!

ive seen the beach though....

but on a serious note I would like to see snow. normally when I say that, people say oh no you dont!!!!!
You've really never seen snow? Wow, you need to get out of FLA once in a while. Oh, and I hope that weather is gone, I'll be in Tampa in 2 weeks.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:09 PM   #8

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
You've really never seen snow? Wow, you need to get out of FLA once in a while. Oh, and I hope that weather is gone, I'll be in Tampa in 2 weeks.
most of my family is in kentucky. I can only get up there in summer time.

My last visit to new york was 3 years back, (in january) I stayed in amsterdamn New york. Way way north. Boring and depressing

I had hoped to see snow but they had a damn warm spell

I stayed for a week, only got down to 35 one night!! shit, I see that here in FL
Old 02-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

We have over 3 feet of snow on the ground. I hate you.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #10

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
We have over 3 feet of snow on the ground. I hate you.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will send some to you. WE have too much.

Actually, my fiances Grandparents are in FL, and were complaining of the cold wind coming from the north. Sorry about that wind, it's our fault up here in the mid-atlantic region.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #12
matt z is on a distinguished road
matt z's Tacoma Gallery
As a cheese head, im proud to say that it is currently 19 and dropping. Today was nice, considering we were digging out from 8" of the white stuff.

Today was beautiful compared to what we have been getting. I saw a guy wearing shorts today! Thats even a little extreme for me (and i LOVE winter). Although, i think if its in the 20s all you need are jeans and a sweatshirt.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:21 PM   #13
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think it got much higher than mid 40s to low 50s here Today.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #14

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I will send some to you. WE have too much.

Actually, my fiances Grandparents are in FL, and were complaining of the cold wind coming from the north. Sorry about that wind, it's our fault up here in the mid-atlantic region.
aint that the truth!!

but seriously I dont mind the cold, its nice

Im not looking forward to summer.....

95 with humidity sucks!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #15
delrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paul
delrayrasta's Tacoma Gallery
hahhaha its like 50 in west palm beach tonight but next week i'm going to NYC whamp whamp whamp i own no warm cloth btw so when its cold i wear a bunch of shirts and jeans with like 3 pairs of socks on. we Floridians don't do go in cold weather.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #16
Black08Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Black08Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you think thats bad check this shit out...

Thought i might have a little bit of fun.. note the ground is normaly level in this spot
Old 02-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #17
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's currently 50* outside here in glorious Houston, Tx...It's supposed to rain it's ass off tonight into tomorrow...This sucks!!! I can't wait for Spring.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #18
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
Once we get power back, i will post pics of all the we have here in Philly. I have a 3 foot chain link fence that has now disappeared with this last storm....lol
Old 02-10-2010, 08:33 PM   #19
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Hold on... I have to shut off my air conditioning. Won't be needing it tonight.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #20
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
Global Warming