Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

So i broke my right big toe at work today...

Old 02-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
Angry So i broke my right big toe at work today...

Yep....And it SUCKS!!! I was putting a 7 foot long vertical metal raceway cover back on and i hit it with a rubber mallet like i have done countles times and the damn thing just popped out and fell about 3 feet right onto my right big toenail

I hopped about the room for about 5 mins yelling fawck (unedited of course) at the top of my lungs....a teacher from another room who was staying at the school late (i work in schools after hour so there were no kids there) came in wondering what the hell i was screaming obscenities for and saw me hoppping around and i told her and she helped my sit down and i took my shoe and sock off and my toenail was already blackish green...the teacher went and got a bag of ice from the nurses office for me. She was a very nice lady..haha i wish some of my teachers had been that nice back when i was in school!!

Anyways my boss then came in and told me to go home when i felt that i could and said i could clock out at the same time as everyone else so i got an extra 2 hours of work time once i was home which was cool of him and luckily my mum still had some vicodin left over from her surgery 3 weeks ago looked at it and told me it was broken and gave me 2. So the pain has definately gone down but it is still throbbing a little but theres not much i can really do except let it heal...

it really sucks though
Old 02-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Thats sucks. Hopefully is stops hurting.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Ow.

Feel better.

Oh wait that sounds kinda soft.....

Tough it up you pussy!!!

j/k

Feel better bro.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #4
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Yea hope you feel better. Keep it elevated and try some anti inflammatory meds, should help.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #5
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that sucks...Hope ya get better.

One reason I wear steel toed boots at work and when working on chit.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the get wells guys (and girl )

To cmack: everyone knows your a big softie haha

yotanator: yeah i took some ibuprofin with the vicodin...my mums an NP w/ 2 masters so she knew just what to do and give me but thanks for the advice, i have it up on my bed with a pillow under my ankle

and to blackwatertaco: i just install projectors in classrooms at schools so there usually isnt anything to really hurt me in a kindergarten class(it was an elementary today) haha...but i guess it just proves how wrong and unlucky i am!!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I had something similar happen to when i was younger. Don't know what the hell i was doing but i had a 3lb sledge hammer without the handle, jacking around with it slipped from hand and fell right on my toe. only had on sandles to say the least, Hell, I don't know if I broke it. i was to chicken shit to go to the doctor to find out. I think i limped for about 2 weeks. Oh yeah, and my toenail fell off after it turned black.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #9
My R6 Eats Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul's TRD View Post
I had something similar happen to when i was younger. Don't know what the hell i was doing but i had a 3lb sledge hammer without the handle, jacking around with it slipped from hand and fell right on my toe. only had on sandles to say the least, Hell, I don't know if I broke it. i was to chicken shit to go to the doctor to find out. I think i limped for about 2 weeks. Oh yeah, and my toenail fell off after it turned black.
how long after it happened did the nail fall off? my mum said it would but i didnt ask how long it took for that to happen..
Old 02-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #10
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
Thanks for the get wells guys (and girl )

To cmack: everyone knows your a big softie haha

yotanator: yeah i took some ibuprofin with the vicodin...my mums an NP w/ 2 masters so she knew just what to do and give me but thanks for the advice, i have it up on my bed with a pillow under my ankle

and to blackwatertaco: i just install projectors in classrooms at schools so there usually isnt anything to really hurt me in a kindergarten class(it was an elementary today) haha...but i guess it just proves how wrong and unlucky i am!!
I call bullshits! Damn English...(even though I am somewhat English too )

Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #11
My R6 Eats Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I call bullshits! Damn English...(even though I am somewhat English too )

to what do you call bullshits on!!! the fact that your a softie!?

i guess you can't really be a softie since you do drink Irn-Bru...it is made in scotland from GIRRRDIRS!!!

hha
Old 02-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #12
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
to what do you call bullshits on!!! the fact that your a softie!?

i guess you can't really be a softie since you do drink Irn-Bru...it is made in scotland from GIRRRDIRS!!!

hha
I ain't no softie! And only real mean drink Irn-Bru!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #13
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad your teachers didn't go over run-on sentences. Ha-ha. Just kidding. Get better!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #14
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I split my big toe right in half down the middle to the growth plate. I was on my diving board about to do a canon ball and when I was jumping to get some height I lost my footing and all my weight went on my big toe cause that was the only thing that hit the board...no that was extreme pain
Old 02-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #15
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
You know, I think it took about 3 weeks to fall off, but after it starting separating i kept playing with it until finally that last little bit just came off. actually i got anxious and wanted the damn nail off already. kept getting hung up on my socks when i put them on.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #16
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul's TRD View Post
You know, I think it took about 3 weeks to fall off, but after it starting separating i kept playing with it until finally that last little bit just came off. actually i got anxious and wanted the damn nail off already. kept getting hung up on my socks when i put them on.
did the same with my finger. smashed it under a rock when i was a kid making a rock bridge over the creek (surprisingly its still there today). it kept getting caught on everything. not to mention i kept messing with it. i ended up putting a sock in my mouth and pulled it off with my dads pliers. hahaha it hurt sooooooo bad. i now where gloves whenever i am working outside.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #17
My R6 Eats Me

So i had to miss the mod day meet in Sugarland today cause i had to go to my local E.R. due to the fact that my toe had swollen up about 1/2 an inch taler under my nail and they used a needle to suck out all of the blood from under it...it feels a hell of a lot better but man did it hurt...luckily it was all clean blood so they said it all looked good and it wouldnt take too long to heal...about a month or so...but i am really angry i had to miss another meet!!!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:26 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
You and your excuses.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #19
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime I bust my fingernail or toe nail and it starts to fill up with blood, I take a hot needle and go through the nail. It instantly relieves the pressure and stops a lot of the pain. Used to work construction, so it has happened more than once.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #20
My R6 Eats Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
You and your excuses.

i know...cause i would rather have my big toe drained of blood rather than go work on mine and others trucks while drinking beer and eating bbq on the one nice day we have had in over a week