Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Snow Duty! Finally!

Old 02-12-2010, 08:27 AM   #1
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Off Snow Duty! Finally!

As much as I love pushing snow I've had my fill. I'm about to go in for my last shift. I've been working since last Friday so these thankless cretins in Fairfax can get around. We ended up getting a little over 2' the first storm and then another 8" or so a few days later.

Last two nights I've been plowing subdivisions and widening them out. Amazing how these people would rather snake their car all winter into the little snow coves they've constructed in the street rather than dig out their driveways one time.

As luck would have it, its a holiday weekend too so I have Monday off!

The Tacoma brought me home every morning and got me back to work every night. Lol basically my truck got me homecooked meals and lovin
Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
i know how you feel. i live in manassas and the people there suck. if it makes you feel anybetter, some people do appreciate it. my dad tipped the driver when he came down our street. partly because he pushed the snow in front of our neighbors driveway
Old 02-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #5
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
nice job man! i make a point to wave at the plow driver that comes down our road to thank him. Id love the job but not sure i would like the shifts.