Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

More "I'm fat and want someone else to pay for it"

Old 02-12-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
More "I'm fat and want someone else to pay for it"

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read...ARSDCCI2_UNEWS

I hope these useless pieces of garbage get laughed out of court and their attorneys get their licenses revoked. Here's a great example of why this country is not respected by others like we used to. If you're fat you can sue the company that sold you the food, the company that made the weight loss pill that didn't work because you ate more than you did before taking the pill, and just about anyone else you feel like just because you're too lazy and/or ignorant to accept responsibility for your own situation. F#@K them!

*rant off*

For what it's worth, I watch the Biggest Loser and their mantra is that you have to work hard to get what you want and nothing is owed to you unless you earn it. One of the few shows (and I really do HATE "reality TV") that take that stance.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:58 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-12-2010, 07:59 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and
Old 02-12-2010, 08:00 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
It is almost lunch time.............

I think I will sue the hoagie shop after I eat my cheeseburger hoagie.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:17 AM   #5
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Every since people have successfully sued Big Tobacco for their own bad habits, there's been a precident that one isn't responsible for one's actions.

Yup, cuz some idiots that smoked decided they weren't responsible, all the fatties, skinnies, elderly, wrinkly, alcoholics, homeless, gun shot victims, stabbing victims, traffic accident victims and various other peoples can sue... with a precident that they too aren't responsible
Old 02-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #6
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Every since people have successfully sued Big Tobacco for their own bad habits, there's been a precident that one isn't responsible for one's actions.

Yup, cuz some idiots that smoked decided they weren't responsible, all the fatties, skinnies, elderly, wrinkly, alcoholics, homeless, gun shot victims, stabbing victims, traffic accident victims and various other peoples can sue... with a precident that they too aren't responsible
Ever
precedent
cause
precedent
Old 02-12-2010, 08:23 AM   #7
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
She probably took the pills and washed them down with Pizza, Burgers, Beer, Ice Cream, Cheesecake, and several glasses of eggnog....and then wonders why she (and the "product") shit the bed!
Get a freakin' life!
Old 02-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #8
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
So if I take those pills before eating, i"ll only eat one large pizza, not three? WooHooo!! I can feel the fat just melting off!!!!
Nice!
Old 02-12-2010, 08:45 AM   #9
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
After reading the headline, i thought you wanted us to take turns chipping in to buy you lots of food to help you 'maintain' a certain degree of portliness.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #10
The clown has no penis...
smallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to all

Name: Brian
smallcandle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Ever
precedent
cause
precedent
Old 02-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #11
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
so wait a minute, you're saying i can sue wendy's because i'm a fatty!? where do i sign up!? hell, i may sue work too for making me grumpy and unhappy all the time
Old 02-12-2010, 09:24 AM   #12
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhhhhhhh.......................squidbillies..... .................^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-12-2010, 09:25 AM   #13
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
She probably took the pills and washed them down with Pizza, Burgers, Beer, Ice Cream, Cheesecake, and several glasses of eggnog....and then wonders why she (and the "product") shit the bed!
Get a freakin' life!

+1 How much food did she eat after taking them???
Old 02-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #14
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Ahhhhhhhhh.......................squidbillies..... .................^^^^^^^^^^^^
just call me Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
Old 02-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #15
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
I've been trying to gain 10lb for the last 10 years
Old 02-12-2010, 09:44 AM   #16

Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
I've been trying to gain 10lb for the last 10 years

Maybe you can get some free samples???
Old 02-12-2010, 11:35 AM   #17
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still wondering how either of those women think they're entitled to anything more than a refund. Idiots. You don't get a million dollars for putting on 20lbs...this isn't the fucking lottery.

I really want to know what class in law school teaches you how to explode damages to big time money. A friend of mine got rear ended while sitting at a stoplight, got knocked out and woke up in the hospital. They just fixed his car and gave him maybe 2k dollars? Yet a lady spills hot coffee in her lap and gets 7 figures? What's wrong with this place? We need to make it a crime to file frivilous lawsuits like this. All they do is extort companies into a big settlement so they'll shut up before they tarnish their image.