View Poll Results: WILL YOU...
max out this day 2 10.53%
on purpose forget 2 10.53%
freak and break up 2 10.53%
not worry 13 68.42%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
If I had a hammer...
XSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1/327th 101st ABN
Name: Rik
XSB41's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget>>>

This coming Sunday, February 14, 2010 is VALENTINE DAY, a day of joy for some, dread for others...a day of renewal for some, a day of lost causes for others...get yer quivers ready boys, another money spending day of stress approaches!

Late lunch at Red Lobby for us tomorrow, lunch at a friends establishment Sunday; no candy/flowers for us...if we don't realize after this long, one day ain't gonna make up for it!

*Younger peeps> don't go zonks, but do show appreciation to your better side...
Old 02-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP41 View Post
another money spending day of stress approaches!
X2
Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Just another day for us...... we're old and married 15 years.

I have to work 8-8pm anyway - so the best thing I can do is bring home dinner. heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I'll get a gushy card for him. I don't expect anything nor do I need anything. We treat ourselves to nice things and time together all year long. We don't need a special day.
We have a new sectional sofa coming tomorrow, so we can cuddle up on that tomorrow night.

Enjoy the day! Happy Valentines day everyone!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #4
Black Taco
Beau02 has a spectacular aura aboutBeau02 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Beau
Beau02's Tacoma Gallery
No gifts, no flowers. We exchange cards and go out for a nice dinner.

No offense to anyone, but I've always worked on the rule that a girl who puts a huge emphasis on Valentine's Day is high maintenance and looking for reasons to have money spent on her. I don't have time for that shit. My wife knows I love her and I treat her that way every day. Well stated Rik in that " . . . one day ain't gonna make up for it!"
Old 02-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Dont need to worry if your single!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:39 PM   #6
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post

Damn straight!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking of getting this girl something from the pivate island in the bahamas I'm at til monday... writing this from the beach with beer in my hand
Old 02-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #8
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Well I Just found out she's going out of town and isn't coming back until late Sunday. So I guess nothing this weekend, maybe Monday tho.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #9
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertaco82 View Post
I'm thinking of getting this girl something from the pivate island in the bahamas I'm at til monday... writing this from the beach with beer in my hand
You've got your priorities all fucked up dude. Get off the computer and enjoy the beach! lol
Old 02-12-2010, 01:44 PM   #10
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=ESP41;1424071]This coming Sunday, February 14, 2010 is VALENTINE DAY, a day of joy for some, dread for others...a day of renewal for some, a day of lost causes for others...
quote]
And my mother's birthday!

Which sucks, cuz the cost of flowers always go up just when her b-day rolls around.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:47 PM   #11
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
I asked my wife to marry me 31 years ago on Sunday. Probably a brunch and some flowers. I also got her a new camera that she's had her eye on.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #12
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau02 View Post
No gifts, no flowers. We exchange cards and go out for a nice dinner.

No offense to anyone, but I've always worked on the rule that a girl who puts a huge emphasis on Valentine's Day is high maintenance and looking for reasons to have money spent on her. I don't have time for that shit. My wife knows I love her and I treat her that way every day. Well stated Rik in that " . . . one day ain't gonna make up for it!"

Well what if your in your 2nd year of marriage and your wife already bought the new BB Bold 9700 for $650 (already in a contract) for your Valentine's present ? Can you still get away with giving her a card ? This has nothing to do with me, I'm just asking a question.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:57 PM   #13
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
You've got your priorities all fucked up dude. Get off the computer and enjoy the beach! lol

ha been out there all day can see it from my "hut"
Old 02-12-2010, 02:30 PM   #14
Black Taco
Beau02 has a spectacular aura aboutBeau02 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Beau
Beau02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Well what if your in your 2nd year of marriage and your wife already bought the new BB Bold 9700 for $650 (already in a contract) for your Valentine's present ? Can you still get away with giving her a card ? This has nothing to do with me, I'm just asking a question.
I'll be honest, I'm a simple man. I had to Google "BB Bold 9700" just to find out what that is. My wife and I are in our third year of marriage, but I don't recall getting a $650 phone last year? I can only speculate on whomever you're talking about (since it has nothing to do with you), but I would that that person may be high maintenance. There isn't a phone in the world worth $650. Unless it gives oral pleasure and pays the bills...

Anyway, back on track. I think anything that anyone does on V-day is great for them. Although (hypothetically speaking) if your wife bought you a fancy phone I would recommend at least getting the most expensive card you can find.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #15
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Damn right! haha i broke up with my Now crazy ex a few months before xmas... got to spend a little more on myself.... now i dont have to worry about valentines day.... damn... this is nice!
Old 02-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #16
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau02 View Post
I'll be honest, I'm a simple man. I had to Google "BB Bold 9700" just to find out what that is. My wife and I are in our third year of marriage, but I don't recall getting a $650 phone last year? I can only speculate on whomever you're talking about (since it has nothing to do with you), but I would that that person may be high maintenance. There isn't a phone in the world worth $650. Unless it gives oral pleasure and pays the bills...

Anyway, back on track. I think anything that anyone does on V-day is great for them. Although (hypothetically speaking) if your wife bought you a fancy phone I would recommend at least getting the most expensive card you can find.

......and thats when the fight started.