Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone here watch Survivor?

Old 02-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
braggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
braggman7's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Anyone here watch Survivor?

It might be my lamest quality, but I love Survivor . I've been hooked since Season 1. Season 20 premiered last night and it looks like it might to turn out to be one of the best yet. Anybody watch it? Who you got?
Old 02-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
i quit watching it a long time ago. just got old and stupid and the drama was rediculous. But..... Rupert (the pirate) was my fav.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
I watched the 1st season and after that it was the same thing over and over. It was on when I was getting ready to take the kids to baseball practice and it looked good enough for me to DVR it! Left right after that girl dislocated her shoulder. Might give it another chance
Old 02-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #4
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Gay
Old 02-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
Tilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lyle
Tilt's Tacoma Gallery
I made it about 15 or 20 mins into the very first episode ever, before I had to turn the channel. And I'm glad I did. Unnecessary drama is....unnecessary.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #6
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
I usually have it on, although I don't always pay attention. Too much drama

This one should be a good one. Glad Sugar is GONE
Old 02-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
braggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, Sugar had to go, she was definitely the weakest link on the tribe. I was hoping it would be her or Cerie. I have a bad feeling Rupert wont last too much longer though. And to those who don't watch it cause the drama, I think the producers realized that the drama was dumb and there is very little of that now (at least compared to every other reality show I've ever seen). They'll usually throw in at least one drama filled episode though. I love the fact that the show combines a physical aspect and a strategic aspect, and forces the players to try to excel at both. This season is twenty of the best players in history (although i think they left out the best physical player ever, Ozzy). If you haven't had a chance to watch it lately, maybe its time to start!
Old 02-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #8
Tilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedTilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lyle
Tilt's Tacoma Gallery
Not a chance. :P

I don't watch too much TV, it's mostly all junk. But I do enjoy a good episode of Mantracker though. That's about it for my reality tv needs.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #9

Well, I'm a sucker for just about any competitive reality show that doesn't involve dating, modeling, cakes, cooking of any kind, singing, etc. In other words: Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother, RW/RR Challenges, etc. Survivor is just the best, and the grandfather of all of the above mentioned.