Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Calm down everyone!!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Calm down everyone!!

I have read over 4 threads that all same the same thing. The Recalls.

Everyone clam down. Its nothing to get your underwear in a bunch. Yes It CAN happen but maybe not to every single person at one time.

Every small thing that our trucks do now automatically make everyone go into panic mode and complain to the dealership about the "sticky gas pedal". The lurch can be caused by the axle wrap OR the transmission dropping into 1st gear. It happens to me all the time. I'm not worried. I will be worried when I KNOW my truck is careening out of control, wide-open throttle. I know what that feels like.

Again please calm down about all this please. Just drive your truck and enjoy it and stop worrying about every single thing it does. Its a truck, GET over it. Fords, Chevys, and even Nissan have their problems.

I have a 2006 PreRunner. There is ZERO sign of anything that comes upon this board. Most likely never will, because I don't notice the little "tweaks" my truck does.

And another thing the world is NOT going to end during the year 2012. Why would it? How would it? What makes you think it would or could?

Had to vent. Somethings just need to come out and be said
Old 02-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Sell it and buy a raptor.

IBTL
Old 02-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
lentsnh when u gonna give me your 5100s
Old 02-12-2010, 09:15 PM   #4
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I have read over 4 threads that all same the same thing. The Recalls.

Everyone clam down. Its nothing to get your underwear in a bunch. Yes It CAN happen but maybe not to every single person at one time.

Every small thing that our trucks do now automatically make everyone go into panic mode and complain to the dealership about the "sticky gas pedal". The lurch can be caused by the axle wrap OR the transmission dropping into 1st gear. It happens to me all the time. I'm not worried. I will be worried when I KNOW my truck is careening out of control, wide-open throttle. I know what that feels like.

Again please calm down about all this please. Just drive your truck and enjoy it and stop worrying about every single thing it does. Its a truck, GET over it. Fords, Chevys, and even Nissan have their problems.

I have a 2006 PreRunner. There is ZERO sign of anything that comes upon this board. Most likely never will, because I don't notice the little "tweaks" my truck does.

And another thing the world is NOT going to end during the year 2012. Why would it? How would it? What makes you think it would or could?

Had to vent. Somethings just need to come out and be said

^^^^what he said! my car lurches forward a bit all the time when it drops in to 1st. No biggy.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
My truck almost killed me today
Old 02-12-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
the a/c also causes a little lunge but more brake pedal pressure never fails
Old 02-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #7
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Just drive in reverse, not one single report about all this recall stuff that mentions it happened while in reverse
Old 02-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #8
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
unless ur on a slippery slope and the ABS lets u roll into something

Man I hate our ABS sometimes.
Thats why I disconnected my brakes
Old 02-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #9
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My truck almost killed me. Hit the little thing call the N in the shifter and E brake!! What old school teaches you. Lmdao
Old 02-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #10
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #11
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
one time i was going 200 mph, on a closed track on course, and the ac lunge pushed me too far into the apex... i flipped 12.5 times but drove it home
Old 02-12-2010, 09:25 PM   #12
Nowhereman04 has a spectacular aura aboutNowhereman04 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nowhereman04's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Sell it and buy a raptor.

IBTL
Why lock the thread? Its something that should be said. I've been wanting to say it for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
lentsnh when u gonna give me your 5100s
Stephen, I'm not entirely sure. I may be getting a 2nd "worker" truck and installing the Long Travel on it. I will probably change out all 4 corners soon. Once I have the funds for all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
unless ur on a slippery slope and the ABS lets u roll into something

Man I hate our ABS sometimes.
Agreed.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
its all good, i just wish dsm had some in stock
Old 02-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Funny some people make this into a joke when in reality I'm really serious about this.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #16
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
One time I was driving in the desert and I was trying to stop, but it lunged forward and then an asteroid hit me. They got it on tape
Old 02-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
its all good, i just wish dsm had some in stock
i will let you know what happens though
Old 02-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #18
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Funny some people make this into a joke when in reality I'm really serious about this.
I know your serious, we have all noticed the same thing. Its TW, we tend to get off topic quick, you know that But I have noticed what your talking about.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i gotcha man but people are people and freak out over stupid shit all the time and hearing scary stories make weak minded people scared
Old 02-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #20
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why lock the thread? Its something that should be said. I've been wanting to say it for a while.

Because damn near every thread with "raptor" mentioned has been locked