LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

woman help?

Old 02-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
woman help?

ive been talkin to this chick, shes hot and got a rocking personality, but has had really bad boyfriends in her life.

weve been talking for a lil while and we had a small wrench get thrown in our relationship when her best friends told her i was cheating and some chick called her to tell her i was talking to her. (none of this is true!)

we eventually agreed to forget all about this and start fresh as just friends and work up from there. I know shes into me cause she tells her friends whom are friends of mine, but lately shes been playing hard to get and its driving me nuts! my question is why the hell do women do this and how do i get her to act like she used to?
Old 02-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Well, the best advice I can give you is to be patient, open and honest and be there to support her. Make sure she knows how you feel about her and that you want her to trust you, if you are willing to talk about it and work with her she should open up in time. She may not be "playing hard to get" but just trying to protect herself. If and when she opens up, don't hurt her. Good luck!
Old 02-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #3
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
no man will ever know..... i too am going through this right now. IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

yeh listen to anything a woman says on here! they know best! us men dont know jack sh!t when it comes to how a woman thinks
Old 02-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #4
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
no man will ever know..... i too am going through this right now. IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

yeh listen to anything a woman says on here! they know best! us men dont know jack sh!t when it comes to how a woman thinks

at least your honest!
Old 02-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post

i know! shell treat me bad, yet good at the same time, shell act like she doesnt want me, but yet go outta her way to see me. i care about her alot and the whole wrench in the gears made her step back and reconsider me, but im completely honest open and over all a good guy, just confused as shit
Old 02-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
Yo homie, that my briefcase?
ColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to behold

Name: Geoff
ColdZeroBSP's Tacoma Gallery
Cuz they enjoy torturing us to death with their useless mind games. I say dump her ass, don't talk to her for like an entire month and then see how she likes "playing hard to get." Seriously you can't be all concerned about her and trying to figure out what shes thinking. No man in the great cosmos has ever known exactly what a woman is thinking at any given moment in time or space...ever....which actually makes my sig null and void lol
Old 02-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Don't give her too much attention! Women don't like to be smothered. I say just dont try to talk to her and see if she comes around!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #8
beetlejuice2275 will become famous soon enough

Name: Reximus
beetlejuice2275's Tacoma Gallery
for get all that and get yourself a fuck buddy and call it a night.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:22 PM   #10
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beetlejuice2275 View Post
Some people want to settle down while others still think they are in high school or college...
Old 02-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Well, the best advice I can give you is to be patient, open and honest and be there to support her. Make sure she knows how you feel about her and that you want her to trust you, if you are willing to talk about it and work with her she should open up in time. She may not be "playing hard to get" but just trying to protect herself. If and when she opens up, don't hurt her. Good luck!
I usually do things this way and it usually works well.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #12
s3
Klipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKlipp11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Klipp11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
Don't give her too much attention! Women don't like to be smothered. I say just dont try to talk to her and see if she comes around!
yep, best test in the world. ease off and see what her reaction is... just hang out with some other girls, and you'll find out if she's into you

they're not that complicated...
Old 02-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Turk,
Cliche', but if you want it you need to work for it. It doesn't sound like it will be easy but if you think she is worth it do what you need to do.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:26 PM   #15
beetlejuice2275 will become famous soon enough

Name: Reximus
beetlejuice2275's Tacoma Gallery
women ain't worth shit!
treat them like they are!

Lying, cheating, munipulating, hoe bags.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:32 PM   #16

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdZeroBSP View Post
Cuz they enjoy torturing us to death with their useless mind games. I say dump her ass, don't talk to her for like an entire month and then see how she likes "playing hard to get." Seriously you can't be all concerned about her and trying to figure out what shes thinking. No man in the great cosmos has ever known exactly what a woman is thinking at any given moment in time or space...ever....which actually makes my sig null and void lol
um.... If she has been hurt in the past, do you think that maybe, just maybe she may be trying to avoid having it happen again? If she started to get some feelings for the OP she may be (subconsciously, or purposely) backing off to try to avoid being hurt, when all she really wants is to be able to trust him. It's not an easy place to be when you are out of a rough relationship that has left you insecure and scared, then you meet someone new that you can see yourself having feelings for. She is probably scare that this relationship will end up like her last if she opens up to him and lets herself be vunerable.. Maybe she is confused, and needs some time to work it out in her head. We are all human, and yes, some girls do like to play games, but not all. Just like some boys like to play games. Think about it like that before you label all of "us".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
That is not true for all women. We are not one size fits all. The best thing you can do is take the time to get to know her.

Quote:
Yeah, that's real productive. If your looking for unplanned pregnancies and STDs that is.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #17

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
women ain't worth shit!
treat them like they are!

Lying, cheating, munipulating, hoe bags.
I am sorry that a girl, maybe two (if youve even had that many) hurt you once in the past. MAYBE when you grow up, you will be worth a girl being good for you, until then they will treat you the way you deserve.

Oh, and congrats for being the winner of my first ever negative rep point. Jerk.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #18
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am sorry that a girl, maybe two (if youve even had that many) hurt you once in the past. MAYBE when you grow up, you will be worth a girl being good for you, until then they will treat you the way you deserve.

Oh, and congrats for being the winner of my first ever negative rep point. Jerk.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #19
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
yeah i see her veiw point cause she has a rough family life, her last boyfriend literally would beat the shit outta her to the point she needed facial reconstruction surgery, and i came into her life when her grandpa died, so i can be seen as maybe trying to play her in a rough time

but i wanna prove to her that i actually care bout her and even got her roses in her fav colors forvday, but idk how to show her im here and to earn her trust if she doesnt give my opportunities. her friends say she likes me alot and is into me, but she dont wanna show it
Old 02-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #20
Yo homie, that my briefcase?
ColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to behold

Name: Geoff
ColdZeroBSP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
um.... If she has been hurt in the past, do you think that maybe, just maybe she may be trying to avoid having it happen again? If she started to get some feelings for the OP she may be (subconsciously, or purposely) backing off to try to avoid being hurt, when all she really wants is to be able to trust him. It's not an easy place to be when you are out of a rough relationship that has left you insecure and scared, then you meet someone new that you can see yourself having feelings for. She is probably scare that this relationship will end up like her last if she opens up to him and lets herself be vunerable.. Maybe she is confused, and needs some time to work it out in her head. We are all human, and yes, some girls do like to play games, but not all. Just like some boys like to play games. Think about it like that before you label all of "us".
Sorry Jen, don't mean to throw you into the stereotype but if only some girls play games, I've managed to meet every single one of them. If everyone just spoke their mind instead of thinking one thing and acting the complete opposite everyone would be a lot better off. I'm just jaded I guess.