Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My fiance is a god damn genius!!!!

Old 02-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb My fiance is a god damn genius!!!!

Well as a few of you may know my fiance is in Nursing School. She had her 1st big test yesterday and she got 41 out of 45 right!!!! Thats a 91% She studied so hard and hardly got any sleep and was freaking out all day! She checked her grade 5 minutes ago and started dancing and freaking out

My fiance is a god damn genius!!!! I'm so proud of her!!!!

That is all...
Old 02-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
DLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant future
Name: David
DLR07's Tacoma Gallery
you should ask for sex
Old 02-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #5
DLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant future
Name: David
DLR07's Tacoma Gallery
and congrats
Old 02-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #6
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Ge-ge-ge-genius
Old 02-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery

congrats!
Old 02-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLR07 View Post
you should ask for sex

I'm on it!
Old 02-13-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!
Old 02-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Yea ask for sex and then post pics in the UG
!!!
Old 02-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #14
Waking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Waking the Dead's Tacoma Gallery
Start working on your mod christmas list.
She can afford it now.

Does she have a sister?
Old 02-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #15
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Tell Jamie I say congrats!!

And I don't need any pics in the UG of her. I've seen and met her in person

Old 02-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post

It's okay
Old 02-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Tell Jamie I say congrats!!

And I don't need any pics in the UG of her. I've seen and met her in person

yes...yes you have!
Old 02-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #18
beetlejuice2275 will become famous soon enough

Name: Reximus
beetlejuice2275's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Yea ask for sex and then post pics in the UG

OH SHIT!!! that made my night. LMAO
Old 02-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #19
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
yes...yes you have!
That's how I roll :roll:
Old 02-13-2010, 07:21 PM   #20
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!