Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

My apologies......

Old 02-14-2010, 08:56 AM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation My apologies......

Chad, luni, and everyone else, I apologize for my temper last night in the TW Live thread.

If you guys would have put alittle more sarcasm in the beginning posts, I wouldn't have gotten fired up like I did.

Sorry to everyone else who had to read my "b*tchy" posts. Just some things are better left unsaid to me.

My opinion, your opinion, and everyone else's on this board counts. I guess I was being a little ignorant last night.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it.

Again I'm sorry for everything- Members, Mods, Guests, And mostly the people that were involved.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I still love ya Man!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
I still love ya Man!!!
Thanks.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
You kids these days...
Old 02-14-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
You kids these days...
I will be a kid for a while....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Thanks J.D.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #7
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
the funny thing was it all started over a fucking bull bar!!! lol
Old 02-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
the funny thing was it all started over a fucking bull bar!!! lol
I'm pretty sure it was my fault. I posted a picture of a Ford (you know what) and it opened up chaos.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Don't know what happened and I'm not going to track it down but nice job for accepting responsibility for your actions Lents.
Thanks Gary. I may be ignorant every now and then but I have a big heart for realizing my mistakes.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #11
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I'm pretty sure it was my fault. I posted a picture of a Ford (you know what) and it opened up chaos.
damn teenagers! always causin trouble around here!

glad the sand is outta our vaginas now.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:28 AM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
damn teenagers! always causin trouble around here!

glad the sand is outta our vaginas now.
Eh it happens. I take full responsiblity for it.

I'm just glad its over with........
Old 02-14-2010, 09:29 AM   #13

Firefighter:
Quote:
Eh it happens. I take full responsiblity for it.

I'm just glad its over with........
lol yeh. props though for owning up to it though.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol yeh. props though for owning up to it though.
Thanks dude!
Old 02-14-2010, 09:43 AM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Bull bars are so ugly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I got it. Don't worry, Matt.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #18

Firefighter:
Old 02-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #19
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
CraigTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chad, luni, and everyone else, I apologize for my temper last night in the TW Live thread.

If you guys would have put alittle more sarcasm in the beginning posts, I wouldn't have gotten fired up like I did.

Sorry to everyone else who had to read my "b*tchy" posts. Just some things are better left unsaid to me.

My opinion, your opinion, and everyone else's on this board counts. I guess I was being a little ignorant last night.

Again I'm sorry for everything- Members, Mods, Guests, And mostly the people that were involved.
Were you drunk or something? It happens. I didn't get any flack from you but I've been in your position before.
Cheers dude.
CRIMSON TIDE! <-- Just kidding, I am a WAR EAGLE fan, just trying to fire you up.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:54 AM   #20
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Finally, I don't feel so bad for the dripping sarcasm in my posts!