Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What Foods....

Old 02-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
You gonna eat your cornbread?
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Possum Fat's Tacoma Gallery
What Foods....

...really make you hump up and shit like a Christmas goose???

For me, its anything that rhymes with "Chinese Buffet". I've trashed the shithouse 3 times today because of some hole in the wall chinese joint.

Some breakfast foods do it too...the greasier the better. I can't eat at a Cracker Barrel unless I'm going straight home afterwards.

Last October I competed in a revolver competition in Jackson, MS. For lunch I ate at some place called Krystal Burgers. Kinda like White Castle. That night coming down I-20, I threw a dump in every Pilot truckstop from Monroe, Louisina to Dallas, Texas. The smell was awesome, and the vehicle I was in smelled a little like burnt transmission fluid for several days afterward.

Sorry for such an odd question...just tired of the recall posts and the bubbling coming from my guts got me to ponderin...
Old 02-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like you may need to wear a diaper just incase
Old 02-14-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
sounds like you may need to wear a diaper just incase
Overalls contains the mess the best, but I gotta tuck my pantlegs into my boots to keep it from running out on the floor.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
this thread has me LOLing
Old 02-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum Fat View Post
Overalls contains the mess the best, but I gotta tuck my pantlegs into my boots to keep it from running out on the floor.
LOL

sounds like you might have irritable bowel syndrome or crohn's or something
Old 02-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
If I had a hammer...
XSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1/327th 101st ABN
Name: Rik
XSB41's Tacoma Gallery
STOP NOW!!!! I haven't laughed this hard in years!!!! Got tears running down me cheeks as we speak...gotta be the FUNNY post of the year!!!X1,000!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #7
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Grotto's pizza in Delaware. I stopped eating it altogether because it got to the point where it was almost necessary to just sit on the shitter while eating the pizza cause it seems to go through you that fast haha.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
LOL

sounds like you might have irritable bowel syndrome or crohn's or something
No...nothing like that. Somethings just get me to shitting. Greasy stuff usually.

I can sit down to a crawfish boil and eat and eat and eat and eat. Then eat a little bit more. And I'm fine the next day. Same way with bbq, steak and taters, chicken...

But, you drop a bowl of 3 bean deer chili in front of me and I'm gonna stand flat footed and shit in a dumptruck all the next day!
Old 02-14-2010, 04:49 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
taco bell does it for me...........hardcore shits right there.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Anything from McDonald's.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Grotto's pizza in Delaware. I stopped eating it altogether because it got to the point where it was almost necessary to just sit on the shitter while eating the pizza cause it seems to go through you that fast haha.
I feel your pain, brother. CiCi's pizza does that to me, SOMETIMES. The CiCi's in Carrollton, Texas has my name above the shithouse door. The little mexican dudes always drew straws to see who had to go in there with a bucket and a plunger.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #12
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Any Raw Vegies does it for me. Sad thing is I love salads.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #13
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
lmfao... everyone in the house thinks im crazy now... for me, its def. anything chinese i have had to beg a few girls not to make me go anywhere chinese. besides that, popeyes chicken i shit my pants on the way home because of that... i was on the highway so there was no stopping.... hmmm the other one is Golden Corrall. its this super greasy all you can eat buffet.... lord does that do numbers on me.

^^^^that is NOT me btw
Old 02-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #14
kg4ghn is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
kg4ghn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to kg4ghn Send a message via Yahoo to kg4ghn
Quote:
...really make you hump up and shit like a Christmas goose???

Last October I competed in a revolver competition in Jackson, MS. For lunch I ate at some place called Krystal Burgers. Kinda like White Castle. That night coming down I-20, I threw a dump in every Pilot truckstop from Monroe, Louisina to Dallas, Texas. The smell was awesome, and the vehicle I was in smelled a little like burnt transmission fluid for several days afterward.
HAHAHAHA Yeah they call Krystal burgers "gut bombs" around here. Super greasy.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:59 PM   #15
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
cant forget about taco hell! that stuff wreaks havoc through your body
Old 02-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
cant forget about taco hell! that stuff wreaks havoc through your body
Taco Bell doesn't do anything to me. Odd, huh?

Oh..I got one...Red Lobster. I dont know if its the cheddar biskits or the peanut oil they fry in or what the hell...but I know that my colon starts building pressure halfway thru dinner.

I was on a date once and she wanted to go to Red Lobster. A real high class broad. After dinner we ended up back at her place, a real small studio apartment.....the shitter was the only thing in the apartment that had its own room. And it was like 10ft away from the couch that I was getting some stinky pinky on. During some heavy petting, my guts started making that BOOOOAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr sound that means simply, "I've gotta shit."

This chick was like "Are you still hungry?? We just ate! Want me to make you a sandwich?" Haha! I was about drop a pound of brown batter in my britches and she thought I was hungry! I made some excuse up about how I didn't think it was a good idea if I stayed the night, and blah blah blah...I had to take a dump. Immediately.

It was a photo finish to get to the crapper at my place, 20 minutes away. I made it, but I shit so hard I got lightheaded for a few minutes.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #17
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
for some odd reason when at a kids bithday party or bbq, the combination of coke and cake f*cks me up. im guessing the sugar and caffeine.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #18

Firefighter:
Quote:
Taco Bell doesn't do anything to me. Odd, huh?

Oh..I got one...Red Lobster. I dont know if its the cheddar biskits or the peanut oil they fry in or what the hell...but I know that my colon starts building pressure halfway thru dinner.

I was on a date once and she wanted to go to Red Lobster. A real high class broad. After dinner we ended up back at her place, a real small studio apartment.....the shitter was the only thing in the apartment that had its own room. And it was like 10ft away from the couch that I was getting some stinky pinky on. During some heavy petting, my guts started making that BOOOOAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr sound that means simply, "I've gotta shit."

This chick was like "Are you still hungry?? We just ate! Want me to make you a sandwich?" Haha! I was about drop a pound of brown batter in my britches and she thought I was hungry! I made some excuse up about how I didn't think it was a good idea if I stayed the night, and blah blah blah...I had to take a dump. Immediately.

It was a photo finish to get to the crapper at my place, 20 minutes away. I made it, but I shit so hard I got lightheaded for a few minutes.
omg im laughing so hard my face and stomach hurt soooo bad! lmao!!!!! thats some funny shit right there!!!

the bolded area has been added to my sig. thats too funny.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #19
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
This stuff messes me up pretty bad.

It is probably also my favorite cereal ever so its almost worth eating it... almost.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #20

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
This stuff messes me up pretty bad.

It is probably also my favorite cereal ever so its almost worth eating it... almost.
its all that fiber!