Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

No Bark Collar Question...

Old 02-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
No Bark Collar Question...

Does anyone have exspierance with No Bark Collars.

I am curious if the collar will "Go Off" when my Dog sleeps.. bc he snores like crazy.. I will most likely take it off when i put him to bed at night, but when he falls asleep just laying around.. i dont want him to be "tazed" for snoring/sleeping
Old 02-14-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
hmm... that might be kinda funny... no really though... I would think there is a setting on it for intensity.

other than that, i am of no use
Old 02-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery
Don't waste your money... the dog will figure it out soon enough anyway and just bark enough to keep it from buzzing him, then wait, and bark some more.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I would not keep the collar on at night anyways. If you get a bark collar get one from TriTronics or Dogtra. Those are good brands. If you are home and want to control the bark get an E-Collar, it puts you in control. Good Luck
Old 02-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Does anyone have exspierance with No Bark Collars.

I am curious if the collar will "Go Off" when my Dog sleeps.. bc he snores like crazy.. I will most likely take it off when i put him to bed at night, but when he falls asleep just laying around.. i dont want him to be "tazed" for snoring/sleeping
I would think that they're not that sensitive but then again I've never heard your dog snore. It should be alright though. Does anybody know what triggers these things to go off? Is it a certain number of decibels or does it pick up vibrations from the dogs throat? I think my neighbor had to take it off her dog because it would shock the dog when it barked and then keep shocking it because it kept whimpering. Anyway theres really only way to find out. Let him sleep with it on and see what happens.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #7
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Whatever brand you get and what not....Do not...I repeat...DO NOT get drunk and then play with the collar....lol

LOL..or if you have messed up friends who put it on you while passed out.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #9

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
^That is actually pretty funny. I was just kinda drunk so a buddy tossed it to me and then I caught it and he hit the button.

We put it on a few drunked-out folks later that night.

That is so wrong but I would love to see a youtube video of it.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #10
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy5JdR_Jm8
Old 11-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #12
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I have an E-Collar for my dog and its great.
It's great having the control
Old 11-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #15
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
i keep a tri-tronics no bark on my pitt, not sure how the other colars are but mine will shock even when he whines.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #16
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
do not use anything on your dog that you wouldnt use on yourself.
just train your dog to bark with positive reinforcement, if you reallllly wanna use a shock collar, wear it yourself for a day and then see if you can justify putting it on your dog.
true, i tryed this, problem is............ i know not to say anything when i put the colar on my dog dosent. so really hes shockin his self.....