Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Angels & Airwaves - Free Album

Old 02-14-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Angels & Airwaves - Free Album

For those of you into Angels & Airwaves and those that have never checked them out, their new album is up on their website for the low low price of free.

Check it out, you don't even have to register...just click download.

http://modlife.com/AngelsAndAirwaves

Normally I just download whatever I want anyway but I love when bands offer the album up for free and accept donations. I have no problem throwing in $5 when I know it's going directly to the artist.

Little background on AVA from wikipedia for those that haven't heard of them:

Angels & Airwaves (often abbreviated as "AVA") are an alternative rock band led by Blink-182 and Box Car Racer guitarist/vocalist Tom DeLonge. The band also includes guitarist David Kennedy, notably from Over My Dead Body, Hazen Street and Box Car Racer, drummer Atom Willard from The Offspring and Rocket from the Crypt and former 30 Seconds to Mars bassist Matt Wachter, who replaced former The Distillers bassist Ryan Sinn in May 2007.

The band has released three studio albums thus far: We Don't Need to Whisper (2006), I-Empire (2007) and LOVE (2010). They also have released a documentary Start the Machine (2008) and are working on their first feature film also entitled LOVE (2010).

On February 10, 2009 Tom DeLonge posted a blog on Modlife stating that, "Angels and Airwaves is never going to go away", bringing an end to any lingering rumors of a possible break-up of the band due to the reformation of Blink-182.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Good find!
Old 02-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
they're trying the thing radiohead did where they gave it for free and asked for donations
Old 02-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
^^yeah i actually love radiohead... angels and airwaves not so much... but heck it was free... oh wait ***cough cough donation based****