Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Popped the Big question this weekend!!

Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Popped the Big question this weekend!!

Well...
I am engaged now. Popped the big Q to my girlfriend of 3 1/2 years. well...fiance...now? she said yes! Very excited... so much planning.The best part is she had NO idea i was doing it. She was just btchin at me because i told her i was broke and didnt have money to take her out for valentines day. she felt horrible after haha
Life begins now i suppose
Did the deed at the stroke of midnight on saturday/sunday. 3 1/2 year anniv was on the 13th..V day 14th... so kinda killed two birds/one stone deal. and she worked sunday so i knew v day was gonna blow.
Just thought i'd share with TW
had a few friends close by to snap some pics, pretty epic last pic...face explains it all... at that moment i probably just realized what i got myself into

Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
lost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
lost1700's Tacoma Gallery
congratulations!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
grats buddy!!! good times ahead!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:36 AM   #6
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys!
the talk with her parents before hand was more mind wrecking
Old 02-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
wbsurf81 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Pilot
wbsurf81's Tacoma Gallery
my condolences....j/k...congrats!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #9

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbsurf81 View Post
my condolences....j/k...congrats!
haha thanks bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Congratulations! I asked my wife of >30 years to marry me on Valentines day, 1979!
nice.
at first it seemed cliche...but she was more than happy. the day of love
thanks man!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats John!! Hope you guys have an awesome future together!! Plannin on any baby seats soon for the Tacoma????
Old 02-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #13
ocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of lightocati is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Ovi
ocati's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. I proposed two years ago on valentines day. Its nice get two things out of the way at once. Best of luck to you guys. God bless
Old 02-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #14

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Congrats John!! Hope you guys have an awesome future together!! Plannin on any baby seats soon for the Tacoma????
haha no time soon...i hope. but i have been looking at 4th gen 4x4 4runners lately
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Congrats. I guess I take the quad riding post in your other thread back. Its never gonna happen. lol
haha man...you know better than that. riding...then BWW!
make it happen!
we need to hit up Padilla too!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #15
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats buddy
Old 02-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #17
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #19
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
thanks guys!
the talk with her parents before hand was more mind wrecking
when i asked my girl to marry me....we were at the beach.......a good ways from her parents. i skipped the "talking to them step"...........they had their talk with me later.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #20
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. Congrads!!!