Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Rant: Lost any hope for humans...

Old 02-16-2010, 12:03 AM   #1
ShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant future

ShiftGear's Tacoma Gallery
Rant: Lost any hope for humans...

I guess im just really pissed off right now, sorry for the negative thoughts. This just sucks and its pathetically sad.

My dad, he's 65, still working. Refuses to quit, he is an honest man. Worked hard his whole life. Immigrated to Canada. never cheated anyone even out of a penny. He instilled into me hard work. Anyways, point is, he went to work tonight, left his work van armed, locked and parked in the loading zone.

Someone aka "homeless person" witnesses say, smashed the passenger side window, took my dads reading glasses and a toonie (2 CDN dollers).
Now my dad has to drive to the auto glass shop tommorow. Pay 300 dollers deductable out of his own pocket (which I wont let him pay, im going to cover it) and WHY? because someone is going to sell his glasses for some crack and use the toonie for a mcdonalds coffee? Society has reach an all LOW for me tonight. Sorry im just SO frustrated, had to get it off my chest.

picture:

Old 02-16-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
timbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timbo805's Tacoma Gallery
thats life buddy
good peaple
bad peaple
Old 02-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
ShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant future

ShiftGear's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's life, its just sad it had to happen to my dad. Shit happens, dont have to tell me twice. Just sucks when your in the situation. I do feel better now though lmao
Old 02-16-2010, 12:19 AM   #5
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks to hear about that, sometimes it seems like bad things only happen to good people!

@ssholes have been doing stuff like that since the beginning of man kind, but seems more so nowadays. But I think mankind in general, has gone down hill fast. No respect for anyone, and everyone thinks they deserve something.

But anyways, I hope everything works out.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:19 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta love crackheads...

Sorry to hear that man!! At least it was only glasses and a few bucks. Sucks about the repair cost though. Good to hear you paying for it! Sounds like your dad deserves it.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:20 AM   #8
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
fuckin crackheads
Old 02-16-2010, 12:21 AM   #9
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
crackheads are creaton, and deserve to be treated like scum of the earth. god damnit.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #11
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
I deal with crackheads everyday in Houston. People who don't deal with crackheads everyday have no clue to the crimes these people commit to support their habit. Burglarizing buildings/habitations, breaking into vehicles, shoplifting, robbery, copper theft, carjackings...etc etc etc. I can go on and on.

Many of the clueless citizens of Houston just view these crackheads as poor, poor, people who just need help and not jail time. BULL$hit!!!!

The new District Attorney (Pat Lykos) just banned us charging someone with a crack pipe with PCS. (For those of you that don't know, it is a felony to possess any amount of cocaine...therefore when we test a used crack pipe and it tests positive for cocaine presence...they USED to get a felony possession of a controlled substance charge).

Now we can't charge them, they run the streets freely and guess what is happening?!?!?. CRIME IS SKYROCKETING!!!!

So be aware b/c this is the new liberal America we live in and may be coming to your city in the near future!!!

Hope you can find a great price on a new window!!! Good luck!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzoff View Post
I deal with crackheads everyday in Houston. People who don't deal with crackheads everyday have no clue to the crimes these people commit to support their habit. Burglarizing buildings/habitations, breaking into vehicles, shoplifting, robbery, copper theft, carjackings...etc etc etc. I can go on and on.

Many of the clueless citizens of Houston just view these crackheads as poor, poor, people who just need help and not jail time. BULL$hit!!!!

The new District Attorney (Pat Lykos) just banned us charging someone with a crack pipe with PCS. (For those of you that don't know, it is a felony to possess any amount of cocaine...therefore when we test a used crack pipe and it tests positive for cocaine presence...they USED to get a felony possession of a controlled substance charge).

Now we can't charge them, they run the streets freely and guess what is happening?!?!?. CRIME IS SKYROCKETING!!!!

So be aware b/c this is the new liberal America we live in and may be coming to your city in the near future!!!

are you kidding? can you pop them with paraphernalia?
Old 02-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #13
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
f*ck dead beat homeless crack whores. my shit got broken into in december. took my sounds that werent worth anyhting, but im pissed cause they violated my stuff. hope you catch the useless scum bag or rats eat his nuts
Old 02-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #14
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Man that sucks to hear that!

On a side note... I see you have the autobot emblem... I have an emblem if you want that fits in your grille with a 1/16 around each edge of the circle. I got one black one and one silver one. (FITS PERFECTLY) I'll just send it to you no charge... I'll just see if I can handle the postage at the post office to ship canada. If you want it.... its yours free.

PM me if you do. I would just like for someone to use it since I took it out for my color matched grille.

Edit... there is the silver one in my pics profile.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #15
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Your post was a thing of beauty, couldn't agree with you more if I tried.

Common sense is going out the window, especially with judges, politicians, etc, etc. That DA, sounds like a real Jack @ss!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:18 PM   #16
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo805 View Post
thats life buddy
good peaple
bad peaple
theres also:
Good people
and
Bad people
Old 02-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #17
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
are you kidding? can you pop them with paraphernalia?
yeah, we can still paraphernelia them, but as you know it is class C and they will be out by the next morning with time served. What makes it a hassle is that they make us still tag the pipe downtown, book the class c prisoner at our substation (b/c downtown is for Class B or ^), and do a report. Most officers aren't too enthused about approximately 2 hours of work for a class c....especially when it used to be a felony!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:27 PM   #18
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
This is pretty much my biggest fear in owning a new taco. I never really cared about cars/trucks i owned in the past. Now i can't imagine what my reaction would be if I saw someone with similar intentions on my truck.
Deep Breaths!!!!!
I don't want to go to jail over a truck!!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
theres also:
Good people
and
Bad people

theres also:

There's
Old 02-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, we can still paraphernelia them, but as you know it is class C and they will be out by the next morning with time served. What makes it a hassle is that they make us still tag the pipe downtown, book the class c prisoner at our substation (b/c downtown is for Class B or ^), and do a report. Most officers aren't too enthused about approximately 2 hours of work for a class c....especially when it used to be a felony!!!
dang

heres how it goes down for me

detain
find pipe
test pipe
inform party they are under arrest
bag pipe on scene
write incident report/arrest report while waiting for transport van
drive approx 5 minutes to HQ when i have time during the shift to drop off previously bagged evidence

continue with work