Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Your life clip show

Old 02-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Your life clip show

Just kinda sitting around listening to some music tonight, and just some memories came flooding back. Made me think, if someone was to put together a clip show of you life, what song would you want as the soundtrack or what song just hits your core?

Mine would be Night of the Hunter by 30 Seconds to Mars.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
If I had a hammer...
XSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXSB41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1/327th 101st ABN
Name: Rik
XSB41's Tacoma Gallery
Barbara Streisand..."The Way I Was"
Old 02-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Boats 'n' hoes!

Actually it'd probably be more like Crazy Rap Song by Colt45
Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9FmOc0ofGc ending http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2rxPSDUlvk
Old 02-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65tacodude View Post
Just kinda sitting around listening to some music tonight, and just some memories came flooding back. Made me think, if someone was to put together a clip show of you life, what song would you want as the soundtrack or what song just hits your core?

Mine would be Night of the Hunter by 30 Seconds to Mars.

Funny, I made a sound track four years ago for my wife for Valentines day. Started with the Beach Boys "Surfer Girl" and ended with George Strait "Somewhere down in Texas."
In between was some Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Phil Vassar and Garth Brooks. Was a huge hit and Sue will say that no matter how bad her day is going the CD will help pull her out of the funk.