Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Venting!!!

Old 02-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Venting!!!

Gah im sick of constant bullshit, as i fix one thing another seems to ravel undone. i mostly fixed my girl problem and now i get called by a captain a lietenant another captain a paid guy and an ass cheif because i took pictures of my truck in the fd parking lot attached to a chevy and on a curb, it does not depict the fd, the building or have anything to assiciate it to the fd and they claim that we were pulling (although we werent) they are on the verge of kicking me off temporarily over a pile of things and they said they will decide at the next meeting if this is the last straw

the things that add to this is, i got blaimed for washing my mudy truck on the pad at the fd last ice storm we had (wasnt me but infact my captain, my truck was towed to an impound lot when it got in the wreck), there was some sorta hornet fight that went on in the fd, of course im up there alot so i get blamed, i got a whole rash of shit for pulling the fire truck out of the station to work on my truck in the bay, when the same captain that got the pad muddy told me to pull out a firetruck and work on mine in the bay because it seems unprofessional to work on it on the back pad. i also got accused of running lights to a call when i didnt my pagers been fubarred and i pulled up onscene, i also got in trouble for parking crooked, when the cheif takes up 2 spots in his giant deisel, not to mention everytime the lights are left on or the ac setting is changed i get blamed for it, god forbid if theres any kind of smell at the station, i get blamed for throwing away something weird, hell i got in trouble for my computer cord being in the way...they even had the balls to yell at me for having my tow straps extending from my truck cause someone can trip over it on the way to a call, hell heres a pic, it aint as bad as having a damn trailer hitch!

just a buncha shit pissing me off, im going through rookie school from a different department so maybe i do need a suspension, it just wouldnt look good.

i hate the recent officer changes, the fd used to be fun but professional, now its just stupid bullshit

Attached Thumbnails
Venting!!!-111bullshiit.jpg  
Old 02-16-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
there's only one thing you can do know,wait till they go to sleep, and paint there weeny with fire plug paint.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i need cliffs cause that story is FFFUUUuuucked.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
im guessing your a probie..... lol but that does seem a little harsh... i can understand the pics of the truck though. if someone looked it up and saw what fire dept. you are on somehow through these forums or whatever.
this is a good reason i chose not to continue firefighting... everyone at the f.d. i was an explorer at was soooooo high strung it was ridiculous.

good luck!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:57 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
yeah im a probie for 8 more months because of age, ive been to rookie school my third time now and will be fire I&II when i turn 18, ive had over 300 training hours each year with over 100 hours on calls.

it used to be fine but with the recent officer changes everything is blamed on me, i even got bitched at for having an unopened box of crackers in the kitchen counter because it can attract mice, hell the captain that seems to get me in trouble bitched me out because i arrived at 3am after my wreck when the highway patrol officer dropped me off, if it was actual reasons to be scolded id understand but lately its been stupid shit and blames for other things

hell today i stopped by to grab some training logs and asked the officer in charge to print me off a few, but he couldnt because he was too busy on facebook
Old 02-16-2010, 10:14 PM   #7
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
yeh seems like that dept. turned into a real shit slinging hell hole after the change. capt. seems like a dick for getting you into the shit and not backing you up.

best of luck man.. i got chewed up one side and down the other for "leaving the mop out" only thing was.... i wasnt even there at the time the mop was being used.....
Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 AM   #8
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like someone doesn't like you
Old 02-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #9
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
explained most of the stuff to the 1st captain and he said he will straighten out the new officers, apparently im not the only one with lists of complaints