Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How often do you wash your Taco?

View Poll Results: How often do you wash your Taco!
Once a week 21 23.08%
Twice a week 5 5.49%
Once every two weeks 26 28.57%
Once a month 22 24.18%
A Few times a month 9 9.89%
Other 13 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
ShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant futureShiftGear has a brilliant future

ShiftGear's Tacoma Gallery
How often do you wash your Taco?

I think it would be interesting to see how often you wash your truck, of course this depends on location, weather, conditions ect...

But I still think it would be interesting. I live in BC so we get rain/sunshine 10 months out of the year and if it does snow, it only snows for about 1 - 2 weeks. I usually try and wash my truck every Saturday (hand wash) and other times pressure wash.

So let's see what we can get!

ie: If you choose "other", please post up your answer =)

Fresh Wash!

Old 02-17-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
About every two or three weeks.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I wash about once a month or when it needs it. But it need it now it's got a little mud on it for a bout a week now. I was hoping it would rain and take most of it off so i didn't have to work so hard to clean it.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:57 AM   #5
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
I have not washed my truck since December 25. it was my Christmas present to her. but it has been raining and that washes her pretty well. but normally twice a month.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:55 AM   #6
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
once every couple of weeks in the summer (hand wash and dry) and I take it to the automated car washes in Texas "winter" months.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:03 AM   #8
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
In the summer I wash almost every week. In the winter it goes months without being washed. Mine is all nice and shiny right now from her first bath of the year this past weekend
Old 02-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #9
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
wash and wax once a week
Old 02-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #10
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
It rains here a lot, so I let the rain wash it.

It gets waxed once a year, maybe twice if we get a good summer
Old 02-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #12
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dirty taco= Happy taco...
Old 02-17-2010, 12:37 PM   #13
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
every week in the summer or more if i have free time and winter prob once a month or long depending on how dirty it gets
Old 02-17-2010, 12:37 PM   #14
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, i don't wash it, its a waste of cash here in montana. 100 Days of winter and counting.have not seen dry clean roads in months. Maybe sometime in July it will stop snowing here, and i will get to wash it.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
never. soon right before i trade her in
Old 02-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #16
10silvertaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
10silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
two or three times a month.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #17
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Not as much as I like cause of the water shortage here in Nor Cal. They have cut our water usage by 50%. So half to go to the car wash and its usually like $10. Which this isnt bad but I take my time and then people start piling up waiting to get there's done. So Im rushed and want to get out of the way. Detailing the truck is Like therapy, I can spend all day cleaning and waxing it.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #18
Birdfarm77 has a spectacular aura aboutBirdfarm77 has a spectacular aura aboutBirdfarm77 has a spectacular aura about
Birdfarm77's Tacoma Gallery
washed end of every week hand dryed finshed of with quik detailer rub down.In non winter months.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #19
lost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlost1700 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
lost1700's Tacoma Gallery
I try to wash my taco every night but sometimes she isn't in the mood

once a week
Old 02-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #20
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Probably 3 times total in 2009, hasn't been washed since summer.

Keep meaning to get it clean but haven't had a day off work where I'm not busy with school or the weather won't permit it. Need to get a wax on it as well. Girlfriends probably getting an Integra this week that I'll be cleaning like mad as well.