Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

'Chemical Soup' churns in the Ocean (North Pacific Gyre)

Old 02-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Lol
Old 02-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sad, imo.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #4
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
our garbage is good for the earth. pollution isn't a problem...if it were, surely we'd see it on FOX news.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
our garbage is good for the earth. pollution isn't a problem...if it were, surely we'd see it on FOX news.
You're special so... This is for you.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518989,00.html

FYI

The story was produced by vbs.tv and just syndicated by cnn...

VBS is an online broadcast network that streams free original content 24 hours a day. We carry a mix of domestic and international news, pop and underground culture coverage, and the best music in the world. People have used words like eclectic, smart, funny, shocking, and revolutionary to describe VBS, but we prefer to simply think of ourselves as the future of all media. Join us as we fulfill every utopian vision the internet has failed to live up to so far.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Being a Sailor, you'd be amazed what goes over the side when no one is looking.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #7
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke View Post
You're special so... This is for you.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518989,00.html

FYI

The story was produced by vbs.tv and just syndicated by cnn...

VBS is an online broadcast network that streams free original content 24 hours a day. We carry a mix of domestic and international news, pop and underground culture coverage, and the best music in the world. People have used words like eclectic, smart, funny, shocking, and revolutionary to describe VBS, but we prefer to simply think of ourselves as the future of all media. Join us as we fulfill every utopian vision the internet has failed to live up to so far.
we are ALL special...no wait...that'd mean none of us were...wait, what?

so my comment...most of the people that i know who watch fox news seem to disreguard anything environmental for the most part, unless it's on their front porch. not trying to start trouble...just a jab at FOX.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt3FWToSWs
Old 02-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #8
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i hate the "go green" movement because it is based on half truths and scare tactics. having said that, i am very pro environment. i love nature, and hiking and all that fun crap. i think its terrible that some companies get away with doing what they do. i hate seeing camp sites covered in trash. i come from a family of hunters and did my fair share when i was younger. my dad has always said something i believe whole heartedly. "you'll never find a bigger environmentalist than a hunter". i'm not a bleeding heart liberal and i have no problem putting one between bambi's eyes. but since i enjoy the outdoors it only makes sense to protect it. i do get sad when i see stuff like this. unfortunately right now there is no other alternative. we cant stop using plastic, but we cant get rid of it.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #9
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
RCBS, LOL I couldn't tell if your original post was sarcastic or not. I didn't see one of these ---> I assumed it wasn't, so sorry about that.

Thanks for that Fox News clip... It is kind of crazy.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:18 PM   #10

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke View Post
RCBS, LOL I couldn't tell if your original post was sarcastic or not. I didn't see one of these ---> I assumed it wasn't, so sorry about that.

Thanks for that Fox News clip... It is kind of crazy.
no worries man.

it just kills me that this "global warming is a crock of sh!t, so all the pollution we are making isn't hurting anything." mentality is coming about. i have my own theory on pollution...there's just too damned many people. i'm not a "greeny", but i do have common sense.

let me clarify that i believe ALL the media outlets are BSing us these days for their own gain...FOX is just my favorite to pick on.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:18 PM   #11
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
we are ALL special...no wait...that'd mean none of us were...wait, what?

so my comment...most of the people that i know who watch fox news seem to disreguard anything environmental for the most part, unless it's on their front porch. not trying to start trouble...just a jab at FOX.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt3FWToSWs
global warming is as authentic as the nigerian prince that wants to store $20 million in your bank account
Old 02-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #12

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
global warming is as authentic as the nigerian prince that wants to store $20 million in your bank account
"global warming", "climate change" and "go green" are three phrases that irk me.

is the earth warming? yes. is it manmade, natural, or a combination of both? i don't know. is the crap coming out of the coal stacks good for the earth? most definately not.