LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Some of the best journalism I've seen lately, and also one of the saddest pictures

Old 02-17-2010, 12:23 PM   #1
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Location: south Florida - west palm, lauderdaleish. Not from here though, I can count AND spell.
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
Some of the best journalism I've seen lately, and also one of the saddest pictures

http://www.esquire.com/features/roger-ebert-0310

Like him or not, agree with him or not...this is magnificent journalism and heart-wrenching sad.

I teared up a lil bit while reading that. Literally.