Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

4Wheeling break down supply kit............................

Old 02-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
4Wheeling break down supply kit............................

I am looking to keep some sort of duffel bag in my truck with supplies for break downs..........what would you recommend I keep in this bag ?

100 mph Tape
Various Clamps
Zip Ties
Tools
Shovel................etc......
Old 02-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
"Loud Tires Can Save Lives"
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

91Toyotabogger's Tacoma Gallery
tow strap, chain, zip ties, rag, gloves, tools...
Old 02-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
In my action packer I keep:

Tow strap
d-ring shackles
Compressor
Tire Plug kit and extra valve stems
Ratchet Straps
Bungee cords
Set or sockets and wrenches, Screw drive set
I have a Spare Serpentine belt (Its the stock one because I replaced it)
First aid kit
Matches and fire starters
Tarp
Bottles of water
I need to get some MRE's (those are good to have)
Flash light with extra batteries
zip tie
Bailing wire
leather gloves

and then attached to my bed basket I'm building I will have my hi-lift a shovel and and axe and Jerry cans (one for water one for gas)
Old 02-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
In my action packer I keep:

Tow strap
d-ring shackles
Compressor
Tire Plug kit and extra valve stems
Ratchet Straps
Bungee cords
Set or sockets and wrenches, Screw drive set
I have a Spare Serpentine belt (Its the stock one because I replaced it)
First aid kit
Matches and fire starters
Tarp
Bottles of water
I need to get some MRE's (those are good to have)
Flash light with extra batteries
zip tie
Bailing wire
leather gloves

and then attached to my bed basket I'm building I will have my hi-lift a shovel and and axe and Jerry cans (one for water one for gas)
i keep a mag light and a rechargeable stream light in my truck at all times..never know when you might need it
Old 02-17-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Toyotabogger View Post
i keep a mag light and a rechargeable stream light in my truck at all times..never know when you might need it
I have two that stay in all time also. one is a normal snap-on light and another is a tri-pod light. Most of this stuff is always in the truck anyways but if I go out I throw it into the box for easier access.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #6

Quote:
I have two that stay in all time also. on is a normal snap-on light and another is a tri-pod light. Most of this stuff is always in the truck anyways but if I go out I throw it into the box for easier access.
o heck yeah thats why i have a tool box, i have a 100 piece tool set and a 30 foot strap and two chains, the gloves the lights, ratchet straps on yeah and WD 40 and duck tape (you can fix anything with that), i dont keep the jack in there (except for the stock one) because i dont need it
Old 02-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Toyotabogger View Post
WD 40 and duck tape (you can fix anything with that),
Very True!

I don't like the way a tool box looks and with the short bed that doesn't help so I just store things in my bens under the seats and then the rest goes in the big tub that doesn't stay in.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:48 PM   #8

Quote:
Very True!

I don't like the way a tool box looks and with the short bed that doesn't help so I just store things in my bens under the seats and then the rest goes in the big tub that doesn't stay in.
yeah im going to buy a new double cab here soon and i think ima get one of the tool boxes that sets in the bottom of the bed. I have got to have one so, and you cant see those as much.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #9
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
You can go buy a Rubbermaid Action Packer box (or similar type box) and then with a ratchet strap through the D-Rings secure it to the bed. That way it's right there at the tailgate when you need something.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #11
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Great.......................I'm gonna need a bigger bag................thanks for the input.................