Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

derek!

Old 02-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
derek!

Haha, your group on FB about womens periods got me in trouble already..haha
Old 02-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
LOL I got the invite but I haven't responded
Old 02-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Obviously it's a joke. If people are too stupid enough to realize that then it's their problem. Butt hurting at it's finest.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
haha that group is halliorous, and the picture is my favorite
Old 02-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I think you're talking about his woman. Too stupid wouldn't be the choice of words I'd use.

Gimmie my fucking bestop you thieving butt stick.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #6
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
i realized its a joke, which is why I joined. People on my friends list didnt think it was to funny. I got comments such as "douchebag"..haha

I just texted my gf which had left a couple of comments, and i was like why are you guys butthurt?

She didnt get it.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
linky
Old 02-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
linky
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=307739160781
Old 02-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I just texted my gf which had left a couple of comments, and i was like why are you guys butthurt?
Now that's funny.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #10
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
linky

ask and you shall recieve

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...9160781&ref=nf
Old 02-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #11
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I think you're talking about his woman. Too stupid wouldn't be the choice of words I'd use.

Gimmie my fucking bestop you thieving butt stick.
Stupid is a generalized term referring to people getting butt hurt over jokes.

Also, no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i realized its a joke, which is why I joined. People on my friends list didnt think it was to funny. I got comments such as "douchebag"..haha

She didnt get it.

Quote:
linky

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9160781&ref=mf

Old 02-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #12
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
haha yeh i saw that! lol no way in hell i was putting it on my page when i have a bunch of coworkers on there.... that are women.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:14 PM   #13

You don't want them to get butt hurt?
Old 02-17-2010, 10:21 PM   #14
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
lol i got an invite but havnt responded either.. ALTHOUGH i did make a group called "if you calle in a NUKE im going to leave the game"
Old 02-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #15

Of course I joined your group but you won't join mine.

You're worried about the butt hurt.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #16
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
lol i dont have to worry about the butt hurt until she says yes on saturday....

(and it already has ten members! only 4 of which i actually know haha)
Old 02-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #17

Do you actually use EMPs?
Old 02-17-2010, 10:29 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post

Do you actually use EMPs?
i have started too like tonight haha
Old 02-17-2010, 10:30 PM   #19

Why!!
Old 02-17-2010, 10:30 PM   #20
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
because the emblem is sick haha

lol i loved that kim joined hahaha