LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled in the morning

Old 02-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Getting my wisdom teeth pulled in the morning

im skurred
Old 02-17-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Don't worry about it man. I had mine done last year and it ain't nothin at all. You get all drugged up and just chill and rest all day and you're good . It'll be sore for a few weeks but its not bad at all. Make sure you get a syringe to flush out the holes in your gums where your teeth were so food doesn't get caught down there!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:04 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I had all 4 pulled at the same time when I was a senior in HS. I only missed one day.

They knocked me out, woke up in a wheel chair in the parking lot with mom staring at me.

You'll be fine. Avoid the dry sockets and take all the pain killers you need.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Tacos View Post
im skurred
dont worry, its kinda fun to be all doped up...i had it done 2 summers ago...worst part is the 3 days after, you really cant eat much...but keep the vicodin, or pain killers flowin and you'll be in hi tip top shape
Old 02-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #5
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I should mention I only had 2 taken out, the other 2 just aren't there, I'm lucky . But really, no worries man, just take it easy and be easy on your mouth for a couple weeks
Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #6
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I had mine pulled the beginning of Dec., it was easy $$, just make sure you follow the instructions, rinsing your mouth, no SUCKING, and make sure you eat soft foods! Hell I lost 10# in the 2 weeks that I was on that diet...good luck!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #8
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Nut up. You'll be fine. If you're anything like me, you'll get really chatty on nitrous before they put you under and hit on the much older but still hot dental assistant that's prepping everything.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #9
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
When I had all four of mine yanked the dentist was low on gas pressure. I did it with just novocaine.

Just a tip... if you were to encounter a similar situation just make another appointment after they get more gas. That sh*t hurt, even after 8 shots.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #10
thisERICtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
thisERICtaco's Tacoma Gallery
o man i got mine taken out last year and i was just 21
it didnt hurt to bad
mine were cut up into pieces
they put a lot of novacain in you if you had my style which sucks
if you get the mask and knock out not a problem
buti dint get vicodin so act like your in pain to get some they gave me tylonol 3 which doesnt really do much
and remember to ice your face
they didnt tell me that and i swelled up to a chipmunk but on my right cheek only!!!
so ice it when your done with surgery and after
remember the rule 20 on 20 off
Old 02-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #11
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisERICtaco View Post
i swelled up to a chipmunk but on my right cheek only!!! so ice it when your done with surgery and after

x2

Happened to me!

I looked like this....

Old 02-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #12
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
x2

Happened to me!

I looked like this....

lol
Old 02-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine done last december. They put me out for it. The laughing gas is AWESOME!! I was reading the "sylvania" on one of the light bulbs in the OR and I couldnt stop laughing at it. I dont remember anything from that point until I was laying on the couch in our living room lol. My mom said I asked her how long it took like 100000 times on the way home. It took like 2 weeks until I could sort of eat normally and about 6 until the "craters" healed over. They also gave me perkiset to take but I just took Tylenol instead, I still have about 10 pills if anyone is interested... . Just make sure you do the salt water and keep everything as clean as possible. good luck

And here is another huge thread on this if your interested.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...removed-3.html
Old 02-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #14
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of people say it hurts bad when getting them pulled. I got all 4 of mine pulled and they had to do alot of cutting of my gums to get them out and i didnt have any swelling after the first few hours and didnt need any pain meds after the stuff they gave me at the dentist wore off. Hopefully you will be as fortunate as me. good luck
Old 02-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
A lot of people say it hurts bad when getting them pulled. I got all 4 of mine pulled and they had to do alot of cutting of my gums to get them out and i didnt have any swelling after the first few hours and didnt need any pain meds after the stuff they gave me at the dentist wore off. Hopefully you will be as fortunate as me. good luck
yours were impacted?
Old 02-17-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Stay away from Doritos after the surgery or you'll be sorry.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:52 PM   #17
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Tacos View Post
im skurred

you'll be fine...... Enjoy your time in lala land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs
Old 02-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #18

off to the surgeon !
Old 02-18-2010, 08:27 AM   #19
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, get some good drugs.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #20
toyotacoma is on a distinguished road
toyotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't get anything after my operation for the pain.
No drugs for me =[